Rate Dr. Linda Alimadadian

Dr. Linda Alimadadian's Ratings

I've been going to Dr. Alimadadian for years. I love her. She practices with sympathy and empathy. Love her new location!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr. Linda is awesome! I'm so glad we found her. I started going to her and am transitioning my 5 kids to her from their pediatrician as they turn 18/I trust her with my grown up babies. I love the way she listens and treats each of us differently based our needs, personalities, and what we will adhere to. That not only takes medical knowledge but "people intelligence" and ability to design custom solutions. We are usually seen within 1-10 minutes of our appointment time, find her front office to be pleasant and helpful, never feel rushed and most importantly, always leave feeling like I have a doctor who listens to me, respects my knowledge about my own body but is also someone I trust to guide me weather it is natural remedies or allopathic medicine that I need. I also find her office to be very responsive and professional when I need anything which is just a huge bonus!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I would not recommed this doctor. She would run around the office in and out of the exam room and talk about things that are not on the list of items i wanted to talk about and when she was done she would leave the exam room and i would be left with no answers. also, her receptionist is terrible. I do not know where she gets her help but she need to work on that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr. Alimadadian has been my Primary care doctor for about 7 years. She always takes her time and listens! I never feel like she is rushing me and she cares about what is going on with her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

I live 40 miles from Dr. Linda's office and do not hesitate making the drive. She is caring, knowledgeable, and thorough. Her followup is excellent. She really cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

My entire family sees her. We all like her. She listens well, is honest and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Very nice and helpful, but can scare you by quickly raising the possibility of extreme diagnoses when listening to your complaints

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Excellent doctor. Very pleasant and personable. Very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2007

Very helpful doctor. Listens to your problem very patiently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045729].votes_count ]]