Dr. Sergio V. Delgado

Rate Dr. Sergio V. Delgado

Dr. Sergio V. Delgado's Ratings

I can not say enough about Dr Delgado! Our daughter who is now 10 has seen Dr Delgado since she was 4. She was admitted to Children's at the time and we were at a lose for what could be going on with her. He met with my husband and I and within 15 minutes he told us what was going on with our daughter and how we could help her.He is so soft spoken and GREAT at talking "to" our daughter not at her. She feels very comfortable talking to him. I can't say enough about how great he is and how much he has helped our daughter and our family. We will be forever grateful to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1047205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2009

He is the most kind and understanding man you will ever meet. He is not only helpful, but extremely resourceful and confronts problems in a calm and logical manner. He is the best in his area in Cincinnati. Period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1047204].votes_count ]]