Rate Dr. Steven A. Teitelbaum

Dr. Steven A. Teitelbaum's Ratings

I had a wonderful 24 hour recovery BA done 6 weeks ago with Dr. Teitelbaum. I researched several doctors and met a few but when I had my consultation with Dr. Teitelbaum, I knew I found my doctor. He is knowledgeable, personable, and creates great confidence in his abilities. He doesn't go too big or too small and is amazing at finding the perfect size for a natural-looking enhancement. His staff was always very pleasant and accommodating and the office was clean and well-designed. The entire procedure from the consultation to the recovery was easier than I ever imagined it could be. Truly, it was 24 hour recovery until I was at about 80% of my normal activities. I was driving by the 2nd day post-op with no problems and had full range of movement the very first day! Nothing I felt was ever any real pain - some slight discomfort, swelling, & sensitivity - much like how you might feel soreness after a good workout and your muscles are a bit tight the next day. I'm so happy! :)

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

I had two breast augmentation surgeries with Dr. Teitelbaum and during both operations he was attentive and thoughtful. Initially, during my first operation I decided to go smaller (240cc). However, after reflecting on my new breast size, and although I was pleased with the outcome, I decided it would be in my best interest to have a second operation using the implant size Dr. Teitelbaum initially recommended (300cc). Immediately after both of my operations my breasts looked completely natural, proportionate, and symmetrical. Both of my recoveries were flawless. At every step of the way Dr. Teitelbaum has shown attention to detail. In fact, even at times when he was busy post-operatively he still made himself available. Clearly, he makes sure his patients receive the highest level of care and are ultimately comfortable and happy. Furthermore, it was his patience, openness, honesty, and understanding that allowed me to feel comfortable to discuss my breast implant sizing issues.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

It is rare to truly experience someone who is a master of his craft. Dr. Teitelbaum was born to enhance what nature has provided, or in my case, fix what another doctor "enhanced." He is the best of the best. All of my options and the associated risks were explained to me every step of the way. Every question I had was thoroughly addressed and answered. I never felt rushed. My previous doctor has walked out of the exam room door while I was still buttoning my blouse. This was NEVER the case with Dr. Teitelbaum. Dr. Teitelbaum called and emailed me after surgery. I was given both his cell and home number in case I had any concerns. Absolutely top-notch care! My surgery included complete scar tissue removal, implant (saline) exchange and a drain all performed through an incision under the breast. After 6 years of dealing with capsular contracture, I finally have the results I wanted. My breast matches the other, and is soft and pain free.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2013 | flag

I researched Dr. Steven Teitelbaum for 4 years before deciding to go under the knife with him. I went from a B to a C and I could not be happier with the results! My breasts look and feel so natural! It is difficult for people to tell that I had any work done at all. I also had some trouble spots in my back hip area that diet and exercise were never able to get rid of. I asked him to slightly sculpt that area to make my waist look a bit longer and leaner. One of the major reasons I went with Dr. Teitelbaum was because of his extensive knowledge with the cohesive gel implants also known as the gummy bear implants. Another reason was because he is able to take your before photos and immediately digitally enhance them on the computer to help you and him get a better understanding of the results you are trying to achieve. Before, the day of and after the surgery his staff was WONDERFUL and made me feel comfortable with the entire process. Over 1 year later I am still 100% happy!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Perfectionist, Honest, Meticulous, Extraordinary result, exquisite office and staff. I met with 20 other reconstructive surgeons and they wanted to charge between $20,000 and $30,000 for major reconstruction. Dr. T was honest although I had an unlimited budget, he insisted that reconstruction approach was with too many risks and not needed. He charged me $11,000 and I have the most beautiful breasts on the planet after 3 horrible surgeries. This man is an honorable genius. Look no further. I am Forever Grateful.

Submitted April 28, 2013 | flag

The office is convenient and staff easy, approachable and so easy to schedule consultations, follow-ups and lab work into your schedule and at your convenience. The Consult: I thought I knew what procedures I wanted and when I came in for my consultation Dr. T not only listened to what I wanted to look like but what was important in my idea of a beautiful body image. The Surgery: His office staff went above and beyond to get me ready for surgery. This required Dt T and his staff to come in early just for me to be able to fit my surgery into MY schedule. They also didnt change any of fees for this short notice and huge accommodation which most offices may have even doubled their fees to even consider such a request! I have had a few surgeries and have always been nauseated for a good 24 hrs after. Not only was I not nauseated after, I was relatively pain free and eating a regular meal that evening! Absolutely amazing anesthesia with Dr Moorman. WOnderful from start to finish!

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Teitelbaum is the best plastic surgeon you could ever ask for. I never thought I would have to convince a plastic surgeon to give me bigger implants, but his honesty and integrity make him superior and unique. I would trust my family or closest friends in his hands, in fact my sister also used him for a breat augmentation/lift. He is utterly extraordinary.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

I did a lot of research before I settled on Dr. T. He is simply the best at augmentation revision. He is very smart and knows his stuff. The results are soft and natural. I couldn't be more pleased. I recommend him highly to anyone and encourage you to look at the many pictures of his work.

Submitted June 11, 2012 | flag

He may be the best surgeon in the world, but his arrogance and inability to listen or empathize crossed him right off my list. During my consultation, he interrupted my concerns and was outright dismissive of some of my questions. Worse, he questioned the validity of my answers to some of his questions about me! I am a reasonable person who had just come from two very positive consultations with other doctors. I left Dr. Teitelbaum's office feeling like crap (and having paid $100 for it). Again, he may be a great surgeon, but I hate to think what he's like if any issues develop pre- or post-op. Very sad he's not the whole package.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr.Teitelbaum did my breast augmentation surgery ten years ago. I have a yearly check up and it is always so nice to see him. He asks me about my family and is very personable. My implants are just right and I have absolutely no complaints. When I had my surgery Dr.T called me on a Friday night after hours to check to be sure I was ok after the surgery that morning. My husband answered the phone and said I was ok but Dr. T insisted that I be put on the phone so he could evaluate me. Great dedication and an artist. Highly recommend.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag