Rate Dr. Dan E. Goldschlag

Dr. Dan E. Goldschlag's Ratings

Dr Goldschlag performed a hysteroscopy to remove a submoucousal fibroid that was preventing me from getting pregnant. I interviewed 3 top RE before picking dr. Goldschlag for my surgery. He was the only one who didn't suggest any heavy drugs before the surgery plus he put me under a light twilight anesthesia instead of a full one (which I was scared of) as the other drs suggested. Surgery went well, before I fell asleep I remember him touching my arm in a comforting way. He is straight forward, not of many words but kind and compassionate. I found him email on line and everything I sent him a question he made sure to call me back instead of sending me an email.
I had surgery in August, I got pregnant in January (naturally). Tried to reach the dr. To give him the good news but never heard back.
I was not too fond of his assistants though (at the time Shanize and another one with a similar name), I dont recall them being particularly helpful in any way.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Follow up to my last post - I have a beautiful healthy baby boy - thanks to Dr. Goldschlag. He is the best!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Goldschlag is wonderful! He's a kind, soft spoken man with the best bedside manner. I know he's crazed - that place is so busy - but he still takes the time to listen and answer your questions. He explains complicated things in a way that's easy to understand. I have been in his care for almost a year and a half and would highly recommend him to potential patients. I am about to start another fresh cycle and I am confident that Dr. Goldschlag will help me achieve my goal. CRMI's professionalism and care is unmatched. His nurse (Jamie) is phenomenal. His assistant Shanice is also very nice. They always return calls promptly. I have had to wait over my appointment time one a few occasions, but in the end the care I am receiving is worth it.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Goldschlag is a miracle worker!!! I went into see him thinking I may never have my own children due to endometriosis, thankfully my IVF was a success! he was amazing and answered all my questions, i never felt rushed. My husband and I are now pregnant with twins! we feel so blessed that we found him. He is an angel in my book ;-) don't waste time with anyone else...if you want your own child go to him! the best RE around!

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goldschlag is one the of best doctors I have ever met him my life. He spent the most time a doctor ever spent with me to explain everything in detail and answer all of my questions. I cannot say enough good things about him! My procedure went PERFECTLY. I am forever thankful to him and his staff.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

Love. Love. Love this Doctor and his staff! I had such a painful HSG test (not his fault, they are all painful) that I was sobbing and he waited for me to get dressed and gave me a huge hug. His assistants are sweet, Helpful and knowledgeable and funny...they definitely know how to make a painful situation easier to deal with. Goldschlag does every test himself and calls back right away with results. I cannot say enough about Dr. G. I am glad I found him before going anywhere else. He is an amazing doctor and a truly caring individual. As for the negative comments, I would never ever want to deal with some of the insane personalities that troll the UES of manhattan, but Dr. G and his staff handle all with grace and respect.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

I am in the middle of an IUI cycle and a patient of Dr Goldshlag. I have found him to be an excellent doctor. I completely trust him. I found him after a terribe experience at Columbia. They misdiagnosed me with closed tubes and almost performed surgery. Goldshlag, unlike other doctors, runs all his own tests and has done all the screening himself through this process. That is what I consider to be professionalism! I have found the office to be punctual and professional. This includes his assistants. Yes they are all busy and sometimes not as personal as one might want. However, one must take into consideration that Cornell is one of the best fertility treatment centers in the country, which also makes them one of the busiest. I am extremely happy with my doctor and more than satisfied with the center. I am confident that I will eventually become pregnant with the help of Goldshlag. I Highly recommend him!

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

We only went to our first appointment with Doctor Goldschlag. We are having our second this week. He is SO nice and explained everything to us extremely clearly. Shanice is a DOLL!! She spent HOURS on the phone with our insurance and making sure everything is ok. She called me up to find out how our Seman Analysis went in a different doctors office. I didn't think she remembered me and yet she called ME to make sure we were ok. I was blown away! Doctor Goldschlag office and staff are both friendly and proffesional. they came highly recommended to us and so far we are thrilled!! Thank you!

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

I disagree with the comments below. Shanise has been nothing but nice to us... She understands the stressful situation that everyone is under. Dealing with people whose hormones levels are outside of anything average must not be easy... Dr Goldshlag is great. We are in the process of doing our first IVF with him.Hoping for the best!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

Doctor Goldschlag is knowledgeable and smart. Unfortunately I agree with the last reviewer, Shanize, his assistant is terrible, she is very aggressive and has no patience. Shelina (the other one) is just all together useless. I really don't know how Dr. G trusts them. I wish he had nicer and better assistants.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag