Rate Dr. Ricardo R. Martinez

Dr. Ricardo R. Martinez's Ratings

Dr. Martinez is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. From the first moment I met him, I felt like I had known him a lifetime. He is an extraordinarily skilled doctor who will do everything in his power to make you whole, or as close to that as possible. No matter the severity of your illness, he will treat you like you are his number 1 priority. He has also instilled these traits to his staff and he is a 10 in my book !!!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2009 | flag

I am heart patient, with serious vascular problems, with 14 stents, not enough room to list all my problems for last 2 years. Dr Martinez has been incredible, Dr Martinez & Dr Lopez are reason I am alive today, I have had so many emergency situations, they were always there personally. 100% support with ALL my medical problems, when my right leg was amputated 7/24/07, they helped make arrangements and called every day(was sent to Tampa)to check on me, they are the most incredible Drs I have ever seen.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2008 | flag

I am a nurse who adores this doctor .His patients also love him..His bedside manner is wonderful.He is patient with his patients.Other doctors could learn alot from him.

Submitted April 26, 2007 | flag