Dr. Ricardo R. Martinez

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Ricardo R. Martinez has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ricardo" to "Ricardo R."
RID: 777538
30/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Martinez is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. From the first moment I met him, I felt like I had known him a lifetime. He is an extraordinarily skilled doctor who will do everything in his power to make you whole, or as close to that as possible. No matter the severity of your illness, he will treat you like you are his number 1 priority. He has also instilled these traits to his staff and he is a 10 in my book !!!
Insurance: Medicare
Respond
RID: 524010
26/02/08 5 5 5 5 I am heart patient, with serious vascular problems, with 14 stents, not enough room to list all my problems for last 2 years. Dr Martinez has been incredible, Dr Martinez & Dr Lopez are reason I am alive today, I have had so many emergency situations, they were always there personally. 100% support with ALL my medical problems, when my right leg was amputated 7/24/07, they helped make arrangements and called every day(was sent to Tampa)to check on me, they are the most incredible Drs I have ever seen.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Respond
RID: 298999
26/04/07 5 5 5 I am a nurse who adores this doctor .His patients also love him..His bedside manner is wonderful.He is patient with his patients.Other doctors could learn alot from him.  Respond