Rate Dr. Clark L. Jones

Dr. Clark L. Jones's Ratings

Could not be happier with my smile after spending 3 years in braces!

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

I just got my braces off today and couldn't be more happy with it. They are a little bit flaring but that is the best result I could get without taking out 4 of my teeth. Thanks to the special Damon brackets he was using on me. He is very knowledgable, listens to my concerns very carefully and also gives me constructive suggestions. He is willing to spend time with me after the appointment time and answers my questions very thoroughly and patiently. I had to take the braces off for my wedding half way in the process then put them back. He did that with no extra charge!!! One of my teeth root slanted because my mouth is obviously too small to accommodate all of my big teeth. He did a full CT scan on me and a well organized Powerpoint to help me understand the problem and then fixed it in 4 months. I am so glad that he didn't rush to take them off. He is very good at and passionate about what he is doing. I hope he will still practice when I have my kids....

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Clark Jones has delivered some of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

I am well past retirement age and have been troubled with uneven and unsightly teeth all my life. With some trepidation I took my problem to Drs. Jones and Saiar and in less than two years they have given me a reason to smile (I always avoided that in the past) and the ability to do things I've never done before, e.g. eat corn-on-the-cob, bite an apple rather than eating it with a knife, actually take a bite out of a sandwich instead of mangling it, and so much more. Older patients can get the help they want in a caring and brilliantly professional treatment facility by contacting www.butterflybraces.com or calling (602)938-6709. Don't wait. I should have done this many decades ago, but thank goodness I did it at all and that I did it with Drs. Jones and Saiar.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. Jones and his staff are simply wonderful! We've had nothing but exceptional service with them over the last 4 years. He is up on the latest correction treatments (like using a unit installed inside the mouth to correct jaw alignment instead of headgear) and makes sure the teeth look as perfect as possible. They even have handheld gameboy consoles at each seat to keep the kids occupied!

Submitted July 16, 2007 | flag