Dr. Raymond Fong

Dr. Raymond Fong

Rate Dr. Raymond Fong

Dr. Raymond Fong's Ratings

Dr Fong is great!!! The staff are friendly!!! Good fillings done!!

Submitted May 12, 2013 | flag

Dr Fong and his wife are both excellent dentists. I go to him, my wife to her. In all areas they are perfect as are their staff. They have absolutely up-to-date equipment. We cammot recommend them more highly. We hope they can continue for many years.

Submitted April 15, 2012 | flag

Simply the best! Thorough, exacting, very professional dentist, and probably the nicest fellow you could ever hope to meet. The Fairview staff are all stellar as well. Highly recommended!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

First time going here and I must say I was very impressed. Everyone was exceedingly friendly and professional. Dr. Fong took his time to do his review and was very friendly and polite. I had an excellent dental hygenist who really went above and beyond. I would highly recommend Fairview Dental.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

He is the best - bar none! All of the staff are great. It is always a positive experience no matter how long I have to spend in the chair.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2011 | flag

Amazing dentist. Impeccably professional, patient and a perfectionist. Explains everything clearly and patiently, with digital imaging to clarify. But never pushes unnecessary treatments. Hygienists are top-notch, although Dr. Fong isn't afraid to do routine cleaning himself, if they're busy. Office admin runs the place meticulously, leaving Dr. Fong to do what he does best: taking the best possible care of his patients. Oh, and non-judgmental, too.

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Fong is the BEST dentist I've ever been to. Another dentist I know looked at my teeth and told me Dr. Fongs work was the best he had ever seen! As well, Dr. Fong has to be the nicest person I've ever met! He is never allowed to retire!

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

fantastic! I have been going to Ray for years and referred many friends. Ray takes the time to explain what he is doing, keeps up with the latest technologies, maintains clean offices, has super friendly and helpful staff.. high marks all around

Submitted March 27, 2009 | flag

Love him! He's made phone calls to check in on me, has always thoroughly explained things and has a wonderful manner. His staff from reception to assistants to hygienists has also always been excellent.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2008 | flag

Excellent dentist. Listens and asks questions about your teeth and oral habits. Top rate fillings done(unfortunately for me...) Was prompt to see me when I broke a tooth. Great office mates offering excellent backup. Nice offices with latest tech gear and good parking nearby.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2007 | flag