Rate Dr. Robert Todd Depond

Dr. Robert Todd Depond's Ratings

Professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Treats you as a human being, instead of a body part. Seems to be one of the few Doctors that still seems to enjoy their profession.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Depond is the most caring doctor I've had. He takes his time and genuinely cares. Rare to see these days. He delivered my daughter 17 years ago and I've continued to see him as a Gyn. Could not as for better care.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Depond has a great bed side manner. He always takes time with you and never rushes. He makes sure he answers all questions you may have.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

I personally think that Dr Depond in the best Gyn/OB in West Virginia! I could not imagine seeing another Gyn/OB

Submitted Jan. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr Depond is awesome!! I came to him after my previous GYN passed away at the recommendation of a dear friend. He is the most wonderful doc I've seen in a long time!! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. DePond is an awesome doctor. He was a definite God-send when he had to deliver bad news to us. He had to inform us about a miscarriage and no one could have done a better job. He is always informative and considerate. I have not seen a doctor in a really long time that has such a good bedside manner. This really means a lot to me and I will never be able to thank him enough. I would recommend him to anyone. It matters to him about others feelings and you just don't find that very much anymore.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2009 | flag

He is a great doctor. He delivered both of my children and I still continue so see him for Gyn. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2009 | flag

I think that Dr. Depond is a great doctor. I have been seeing him for a year now and he continues to do great things, I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted April 8, 2008 | flag

I love Dr. DePond. He is so caring and very, very nice to be around. He really does care for his patients. He is a very conscientious physician. I would and do recommend him to everyone I talk to.

Submitted July 13, 2007 | flag