Dr. David L. Principe

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:N

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 23 reviews. Dr. David L. Principe has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5479067
15/05/14 5 5 5 5 Hi everyone, I am Rohini kalal. Dr Principe is an excellent doctor. I am very lucky and soo happy to get him as my doc. He has saved mine and my twin babies lives. My twin babies had ttts. Baby A had stopped growing thats when he decided to operate me at 27 weeks.. He is just amazing.. the way he took prenatal care of me is wonderful. Dr Principe is very knowlegeable, hardworking, generous. the confidence with which he handles every case is amazing. His C-section stitching is beautiful. Yesterday was my last visit with him :-( Miss meeting him. I LOVE Dr Principe :-) St Josephs hospital is the best.. A huge thank you to Dr Principe, Jessica, Vicky and his entire staff. God Bless him!! And a big thanks to St Josephs NICU team who took care of my babies for almost 3 months.. Dr Principe used to always ask me ARE U HAPPY? I cannot express in words how much Happy I am :-) My advice to all patients is just trust him and do whatever he says :-)
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David L."
RID: 1714868
15/02/12 5 2 5 5 HANDS DOWN THE BEST DOC & STAFF!! This wonderfully gifted doctor helped me become a mother to a healthy little boy. There are no words that can explain how wonderful he is. I was never made to feel rushed or like I didn't matter. He is great. Gypsy (Elmwood Pk), his mgr is AWESOME! Always willing to help & put patients at ease. Jennifer (Jersey City Med Ctr) also caring and lovely. I actually miss being pregnant because these ppl became such a big part of me and my pregnancy. They got me through it! Phenomenal ppl! However, his Hoboken staff leaves a lot to be desired. Virginia Del Guercio-Vazquez  Respond
RID: 1710971
10/02/12 5 3 5 5 dr. Principe is nothing short of amazing. I went to him for 2 pregnancies and I have nothing negative to say about him. he is very knowledgeable and eases any fears you may have. he definitely takes as much time needed to answer any questions. my boys came into this world without any complications due to his thorough testing and care. I cannot thank him (and his excellent staff) enough for all they had done for us. if you are concerned about your health and the health of your child, rest assured this is the doctor you want to go to. doctors don't get any better than this.
RID: 1566246
20/10/11 5 3 5 5 Dr.Principe is an extremely gifted doctor i lost my first baby at about 22 weeks it was Dr .principe that found something was wrong and unfortunity she didnt make it by the time i went to him it was to late. me and my husband didnt give up and few months later i was pregnant again and began treatment with dr.p.well at first it was a little rough im not the easist person to deal with and i don't trust easily specially after my loss but he was there for me he never gave up on me and i listened to him and found my baby was growing and she was healthy and now thx to him we have our beautiful healthy baby girl . i will never forget wat he has done for our family and for my heart. i recommend him to everyone. Best doctor hands down
RID: 1388587
15/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr.Principe is the right choice for every women out there that deals with high risk pregnancy.He is the first doctor that didn't gave me an impression that I am just a number.He is a real professional that knows what he is doing and is there for you as a patient every step of your pregnancy.Personally I will never be able to thank him enough for saving my baby girl. For me and my family he is not just a doctor that cares for his patients and knows how to do his job. We consider him as a lifetime friend and we are happy that we have Dr. Principe in our lives.
RID: 1362379
14/02/11 5 5 5 5 To the best doctor in the world!! I traveled from Staten Island New York for all three of my babies, I have been a patient since 2005, I would have traveled across the world to have him deliver my children!! He is truly the best!!! Trust him always & never doubt him, cause he is always right!!!! Thank you Doc for 3 amazing deliveris!!! & thank you for having such an amazing staff!!! The Greco family
RID: 1220172
02/08/10 5 5 5 5 I HAVE BEEN A PT OF DR PRINCIPE IN THE PAST. HE IS THE BEST DR EVER. HE HAS A TRUE GIFT TO HAVE ALL THE QUALITIES THAT A DR IN HIS FIELD SHOULD POSSES.HIS EXPERTISE HAS HELPED BRING ME 2 BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY BOYS INTO THIS WORLD.I HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TO MANY FRIENDS,FAMILIES AND PTS THROUGHOUT THE YEARS.ALL WITH AWESOME RESULTS.MY HUSBAND AND I SWEAR BY HIM.MAY GOD BLESS HIM WITH MANY MORE YEARS AS THE PERFECT DR THAT HE IS
RID: 1153635
20/04/10 5 5 5 5 This is the best Doctor you could ever ask for. Not only is he a skilled physician, he is kind and compassionate, qualities not found that often these days. He brought my precious child into this world against some pretty tough odds. I will always be greatful to him.  Respond
RID: 1125282
11/03/10 5 5 5 5 HE IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR..............VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND VERY VERY EFFICIENT.HE IS A LIFE SAVER IN TRUE MEANING  Respond
RID: 1123932
09/03/10 5 3 5 5 Dr. Principe is amazing! He made me so comfortable in his care. He knew exactly what was going on with my neurological condition and how it would affect my pregnancy. He answers all questions and doesnt rush you out the door like most other doctors. He's my favorite doctor ever!!!
RID: 1101580
09/02/10 5 4 5 5 Dr.Principe is one of the best doctors I've had. I was referred to him because I was having twins and they are considered high risk pregnancies. From the first time I met him, he was straight up and told me everything that needed to be done. He is the reason why I gave birth at 37 weeks, which is full term for twins, each weighing 6.6 lbs. and 6.2 lbs. And his stitching for c-section is beautiful.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1051520
07/12/09 5 4 5 5 He is the best Doctor ever. I felt very comfortable in his care. His staff in Ridgewood Park and at Palisades Hospital were the best. Sometimes he can be a little harsh with words, but its for the good. I rather for a doctor to be upfront, honest and loving, like Dr. Principe. He will put you on the right track if your not doing right. He is quick to put you in the hospital too. LOL!!! But, I love Dr. Principe. I would whole heatedly recommend him and have recommended him to family and friends and they all love him too. Thanks Doctor for being the best!!!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $5
RID: 1037548
18/11/09 4 4 5 5 I'm high risk patient and I go see Dr Principe twice a week in St.Joseph Hospital and he is just wonderful as a doctor and a person .
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 931458
07/07/09 1 1 3 4 I attended his office 2x in Palisades General hospital for a twin pregnancy.That office was fantastic, on-time, clean, & punctual. Due to insurance issues,I had to switch to Elmwood Pk and I am very disappointed there.I have been there 3 times and each time the wait is over an hour due to overbooking. I asked if there was a best time to go (i.e. 1st in am) and I was told no-everyone waits because the doctor is only there on Tuesdays. The staff is not very professional-they don't wear lab coats and during my cervix checks-different techs left the door partially open! I've also had lab techs chew gum througout the ultrasounds.For the ultrasounds, only the tech can see the images and at the end of the session, it seemed like the tech rushed through the key images and weights (~2-3 minutes total review for twins) The office appears run down. I've talked to other people in the waiting room and they praise Dr. Principe as an excellent doctor.I haven't had more than 5 min with him.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
Respond

03/07/09 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 912304
12/06/09 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor! He delivered my mono mono twins five years ago when my pregnancy became high risk. He is caring and very knowledgable. He was always there to answer any questions at any time of the day. If it wasnt for him my twin girls would not be here today. I would highly recommend him.
RID: 852252
03/04/09 5 5 5 5 He saved my baby. I believe that without him my baby girl would not be here. He took care of me and never made me feel like any question wasn't worth asking. Wonderful doctor and person.
RID: 826936
12/03/09 5 5 5 5 He is god for me. I would say my best friend who alway cares for me and my baby. You will never hesitate to ask any question. I lost my first child and I believe that he made successful my second delivery. He just simply owesome human being. I really can not just explain him in few words as there are no such words in the whole world to discribe him as a "WONDERFUL DOCTOR"!!!! Hats off Principe
RID: 719672
11/11/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Principe makes you feel comfortable and safe even in the most dreaded and scary situations. Coming from multiple loses, he reassured me that my pregnancy and my health were to priorities for him and his staff. Excellent human being; Superb professional.
RID: 668536
19/08/08 5 4 5 5 His first concern is to get you and your baby out safely I gave birth at 26weeks and both me and baby are doing great. I will use him again and would recomend him to anyone!  Respond
RID: 627017
30/06/08 5 4 5 5 I havent had my baby yet but this is the longest pregnancy I have had and it is all because of Dr Principe. He is very upfront and personable. I love his honesty and he takes his job very seriously. I keep telling him he needs to get a life after I deliver!!
RID: 596779
17/05/08 3 3 3 3 I highly recommend Dr. David Principe. I was transferred to his care when my pregnancy status moved to high risk. He was very accurate with diagnosing me, supportive and there to deliver my daughter. He is up front and honest about everything and treats you like family.  Respond
RID: 450698
27/11/07 5 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor, caring and personable. He made me feel very comfortable when talking to him. He returned telephone calls promptly as well. He was recommended to be my doctor for a high risk twin pregnancy and was fabulous. I would recommend him highly.
RID: 374556
27/07/07 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor and extremely knowledgable. He recently delivered my first pregnancy (high risk) via c-section. Highly recommended as a perinatologist and obgyn.
* - Rating left by a registered user