Dr. David L. Principe

5 1 4.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. David L. Principe

Dr. David L. Principe's Ratings

Dr. Principe is the most caring physician I have ever met. From my first visit he made me feel so comfortable, like I have known him for years. From the minute I called the office to schedule my appointment up until I left the office I felt like I was going to be in good hands. Reading some of these reviews I just cannot imagine we are talking about the same Dr. and the same office. I had such a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Principe to anyone that is planning to start a family or is looking for a Dr. that to take care of their current pregnancy. He is kind, knowledgeable and you can tell that he loves what he does. He is very straight forward and will not "beat around the bush." I have had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Principe for a consult before I gave birth to my beautiful and healthy baby girl and he did not waste my time and told me that he was confident he would see me back within 6 months to start my prenatal care. And sure enough he was right, with his guidance and referrals my husband and I saw him within those six months we were thrilled, most importantly we new that we were in good hands. I just don't no how any of this could have been possible without Dr. Principe. He truly is the best at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone that wants their pregnancy handled by a true professional. As far as the wait time goes, I would wait as long as I had to see him. He does not rush his patients out of the door and he spends time with you, as much as you want or need. I would be more concerned if I was in a Dr. office that did not have a wait at all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2793027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Principe is hands down the best Dr. I have ever been to. He is a very knowledgeable person who goes above and beyond for his patients. My 3 children came into this world without any complications due to his thorough testing and care. Ive never heard him say anything rude or arrogant to anyone. He's truly an incredible person and Dr. Go to him, you won't be disappointed

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2792250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Terrible bedside manner, dirty office garbages over flowing, unsanitary, staff using foul language and joking around. Dr was arrogant and rude. I would never trust him with my babies or my life. Don't recoment him at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

He might be the god of high risk pregnancy, but on the other hand he indulges in malpractice, where he is forcing people for unnecessary Amniocentesis. He forced us by giving the reason that the Nuchal translucency of our baby is above the normal range. Even though it was in well in the normal range. I have ended up paying a huge laboratory bill for the genetic test. Just beware of this doctor. He is money minded pig. He don't care how patient feels when he do the malpractice like this.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560463].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Hi everyone, I am Rohini kalal. Dr Principe is an excellent doctor. I am very lucky and soo happy to get him as my doc. He has saved mine and my twin babies lives. My twin babies had ttts. Baby A had stopped growing thats when he decided to operate me at 27 weeks.. He is just amazing.. the way he took prenatal care of me is wonderful. Dr Principe is very knowlegeable, hardworking, generous. the confidence with which he handles every case is amazing. His C-section stitching is beautiful. Yesterday was my last visit with him :-( Miss meeting him. I LOVE Dr Principe :-) St Josephs hospital is the best.. A huge thank you to Dr Principe, Jessica, Vicky and his entire staff. God Bless him!! And a big thanks to St Josephs NICU team who took care of my babies for almost 3 months.. Dr Principe used to always ask me ARE U HAPPY? I cannot express in words how much Happy I am :-) My advice to all patients is just trust him and do whatever he says :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

HANDS DOWN THE BEST DOC & STAFF!! This wonderfully gifted doctor helped me become a mother to a healthy little boy. There are no words that can explain how wonderful he is. I was never made to feel rushed or like I didn't matter. He is great. Gypsy (Elmwood Pk), his mgr is AWESOME! Always willing to help & put patients at ease. Jennifer (Jersey City Med Ctr) also caring and lovely. I actually miss being pregnant because these ppl became such a big part of me and my pregnancy. They got me through it! Phenomenal ppl! However, his Hoboken staff leaves a lot to be desired. Virginia Del Guercio-Vazquez

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

dr. Principe is nothing short of amazing. I went to him for 2 pregnancies and I have nothing negative to say about him. he is very knowledgeable and eases any fears you may have. he definitely takes as much time needed to answer any questions. my boys came into this world without any complications due to his thorough testing and care. I cannot thank him (and his excellent staff) enough for all they had done for us. if you are concerned about your health and the health of your child, rest assured this is the doctor you want to go to. doctors don't get any better than this.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1054067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Dr.Principe is an extremely gifted doctor i lost my first baby at about 22 weeks it was Dr .principe that found something was wrong and unfortunity she didnt make it by the time i went to him it was to late. me and my husband didnt give up and few months later i was pregnant again and began treatment with dr.p.well at first it was a little rough im not the easist person to deal with and i don't trust easily specially after my loss but he was there for me he never gave up on me and i listened to him and found my baby was growing and she was healthy and now thx to him we have our beautiful healthy baby girl . i will never forget wat he has done for our family and for my heart. i recommend him to everyone. Best doctor hands down

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

Dr.Principe is the right choice for every women out there that deals with high risk pregnancy.He is the first doctor that didn't gave me an impression that I am just a number.He is a real professional that knows what he is doing and is there for you as a patient every step of your pregnancy.Personally I will never be able to thank him enough for saving my baby girl. For me and my family he is not just a doctor that cares for his patients and knows how to do his job. We consider him as a lifetime friend and we are happy that we have Dr. Principe in our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

To the best doctor in the world!! I traveled from Staten Island New York for all three of my babies, I have been a patient since 2005, I would have traveled across the world to have him deliver my children!! He is truly the best!!! Trust him always & never doubt him, cause he is always right!!!! Thank you Doc for 3 amazing deliveris!!! & thank you for having such an amazing staff!!! The Greco family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054064].votes_count ]]