Rate Dr. Adriaan Windt

Dr. Adriaan Windt's Ratings

A real good doctor who listens to what your problem is and makes his diagnosis carefully. As mentioned by another rater he will find an answer if he is not sure and I was in his consulting room when he phoned a specialist to clarify a particular point about using a drug for my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2009

Best doctor I have ever known. Really truly cares about about patients and will listen to everything you have to say. Other doctors I have seen had the pen out and were ready to prescribe meds. He never prescribed anything for my condition and I am glad I didnt take any drugs I didnt need. Not only a great doctor but a super guy too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Windt for years. He's the most thorough and genuinely caring Dr. I've ever seen. His bedside manner is wonderful and will take the time to answer your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

EXCELLENT DOCTOR, WILLING TO LISTEN, IF HE DOES NOT KNOW THE ANSWER HE WILL FIND OUT OR REFER TO PROPER AREA OF SPECIALTY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054841].votes_count ]]