Rate Dr. Yau-Liang Su

Dr. Yau-Liang Su's Ratings

I found Dr. Su to be very caring and helpful. I am finally getting my blood sugars under control!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

My patient relationship with Dr. Su start off very understandable about my health condition,when I start to ask question about my health concern and other treatment option, Dr. Su attitube went from good to bad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2009

Dr. Su is very knowledgeable and was able to treat me after several other endocrinologists failed to. He really seemed to listen to what I was going through, and treated accordingly. However, the wait for an office visit is TERRIBLE!!! I've had to wait almost 2 hours on more than one occasion. For me, though, the inconvenience ended up being worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2007

Dr. Su himself is very engaging & knowledgeable & is very good at putting you at ease. But he disappears for up to 20 minutes in the middle of your appt with no explanation. And honestly he's almost not worth seeing because the office is SO poorly run. Every appt I've had has been a minimum of 45 min late, sometimes MUCH more. The waiting room is tiny and cramped with a loud TV. They have a privacy glass partition that they put up "for HIPAA reasons," but it is a joke. When you go to check out there is a 4 inch circle that you have to look through to see the girl who is checking you out, making your next appointment, explaining your instructions, taking your money, etc. It's almost comical. The craziest part is that the place you stand while you do this is RIGHT in front of the door to the waiting room so you have no privacy at all, since that door is constantly being opened and the whole waiting room can hear everything you say! Make sure you allow 2 hrs for a visit to this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055929].votes_count ]]