Rate Dr. Lesley Ou-Hingwan

Dr. Lesley Ou-Hingwan's Ratings

Fabulous family doctor and an overall wonderful person. Takes her time, yet very effective.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1057573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Ou-Hingwan is absolutely fabulous - she is thorough, and looks at her patients holistically to get at the root of the problem. I have moved out of country now, and I miss her terribly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1057572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

we have been with Dr. Lesley for approximately 14 years now and my brother 11 we have followed her to a couple of different locations she been there since birth for us,i would not trade her for anything she would always be our Doctor till she die She is an amazing woman and I highly recommend her. We are lucky to have a Doctors like her and thank to Judy one of her best staff we love you Brit & Brandon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1057571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Ou-Hingwan is great. I only see her on average once a year and she's always very comforting when I have any sort of problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1057570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

She's my GP and I love her. Knowledgeable and real. Down to earth and not a pill pusher. Great GP

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1057569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I went to high school with Lesley and she was an outstanding scholar. She took pride in her work while being helpful, friendly and encouraging to others. She was determined and focused without being pushy or inconsiderate. She was well-liked and athletic and esepcially profficient in the sciences. It makes complete sense that she became a doctor. Although raised in an affluent area, Lesley did not strike me as having a sense of entitlement like so many of our peers sadly did (and still do!). I would estimate that her motivators are to do the best job possible, to problem-solve and advocate and to assist others. I would not suppose her to be money-oriented apart from ensuring the smooth and sustainable running of a practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1057568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

She's very caring and knowledgeable person and is wise in her approach to situations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1057567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

Outstanding doctor. I have never been in a doctors office that runs this efficiently. Her staff is polite, helpful and cordial. Wait time is near non existent, as appointments are either on time or within 5-20 mins of schedule. Dr. Ou-Hingwan herself is a great human being with a wealth of knowledge, skill and good bedside manner. She is very thorough, attentive and explains all of your results or courses of action in a clear and concise manner. I believe this Doctor should be the benchmark for others Doctors to follow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1057566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

I don't know what that other person was talking about who gave Dr. Ou-Hingwan a 1...She's the best doctor I've ever met, very thorough, caring, patient and understanding..She's also very knowledgeable and the best MD ever!! and her staff is absolutely marvelous and so funny and friendly...You always feel better going into the office, its not a drag, its very uplifting..So Dr. O please keep up the good work..I love you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1057565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2011

Dr. Ou-Hingwan has been my physician for the past several years. She is very thorough, patient and kind. I’m comfortable talking to her about anything. She never rushes me through an appointment or makes me feel like any question is silly. She confirmed my pregnancy with my first child and referred me to my OBGYN, who was equally amazing. I would highly recommend her as an extremely knowledgeable physician. She is a definite credit to her profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1057564].votes_count ]]