Rate Dr. Donn B. Hubbard

Dr. Donn B. Hubbard's Ratings

I hate the dentist, but Dr. Hubbard doesn't try to talk you into any procedures to make more money; he is honest and does a great job and has a lot of compassion and is willing to work with you. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1057665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

"Dr. Donn" is the most gentle dentist I've ever had. He's awesome with the dreaded needle! He's not in any big rush to suggest expensive dental work--he pointed out 3 years ago that there's a crown in my future, but feels that waiting until it's necessary is the way to go (we're still waiting). "Dr. Donn" also works very well with my periodontist--sharing x-rays, among other things. His hours are good for those who work--evening appointments and, I think, some Saturdays are even available! Office staff, too, is friendly in addition to being professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1057664].votes_count ]]