Rate Dr. Donn B. Hubbard

Dr. Donn B. Hubbard's Ratings

I hate the dentist, but Dr. Hubbard doesn't try to talk you into any procedures to make more money; he is honest and does a great job and has a lot of compassion and is willing to work with you. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

"Dr. Donn" is the most gentle dentist I've ever had. He's awesome with the dreaded needle! He's not in any big rush to suggest expensive dental work--he pointed out 3 years ago that there's a crown in my future, but feels that waiting until it's necessary is the way to go (we're still waiting). "Dr. Donn" also works very well with my periodontist--sharing x-rays, among other things. His hours are good for those who work--evening appointments and, I think, some Saturdays are even available! Office staff, too, is friendly in addition to being professional.

Submitted July 10, 2007 | flag