Rate Dr. David A. Ditsworth

Dr. David A. Ditsworth's Ratings

Why is this man charging an exorbitant fee, does not take insurance...and has a patent on a procedure that would relieve the pain and suffering of many?? This is criminal behavior in my view...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

My surgery was a great success! I enjoy my pain-free life now! Thanks to Dr. Ditsworth and all the staff that helped me! Adam

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Dr. Ditsworth did a great job freeing me from excruciating pain from L4/L5 disc problem. It's 4 years now since a surgery and I am pain free. Definetly recommend this doctor since it's a very fast procedure and no side effects or recovery period at all.Regards, Alex

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1058096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

I was treated with a lot of care and attention. The staff is great. They took good care of my problem and now I am pain free. I have checked the doctor's credentials, I spoke to several other patients, I learned that Dr. Ditsworth's technique is the safest one; and all of that made me chose Dr. Ditsworth. I am very happy with the result and recommend everybody to have their surgery done by Dr. Ditsworth.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1058095].votes_count ]]