You may also like

Rate Dr. Marie Elizabeth Briden

Dr. Marie Elizabeth Briden's Ratings

Hi My name is Traci Quiggle ,
I have been seeing Dr. Briden on and off for many reasons since I was probably 17/18. I am now 45.
Sure there might have bn a few times I had to wait ,perhaps it was a busy day. I tell you one thing I would sit in that lobby with gratitude that I'm having the opportunity to see such a great ,caring,remarkable dermatologist!
Its all in perception also. If you see the bigger picture of what your trying to accomplish that 30 mins becomes irrelevant !
If Dr. Briden didn't care when I moved out of state and came bk for an appointment ten years later .HOW do you explain her recognizing me ? Thank you Dr . Briden for all that you do:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I waited over an hour and watched Dr Biden talk to her employees about upcoming events they could attend together rather than having her take patients in the back. Poor service and people can expect to wait a minimum of 30 minutes. She thinks her time is more important than her patients. Would not suggest to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Please don't go here if you want cosmetic injections. Dr. Briden charges 5 times the amount at cosmetic procedure clinics and she allows her observing residents to do the injections without patient consent. She and a resident did 15 botox injections into my forehead (I think it was to give the resident experience) and I experienced very severe droopy eyelids for at least 2 weeks. I could barely open my eyes! I've since gone to a clinic that specializes in cosmetic procedures and have learned that she was completely inexperienced in injections and how overinjecting will create the sideeffects I experienced. Luckily it wasn't worse. Don't go here!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Saw her twice and she kept me waiting 2 hrs both times. Her staff said that is the norm for her. It was a basic mole removal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

45 minute wait. Had to reschedule bc said there were still 2 ahead of me. Was told she will likely be late for my rescheduled apt as well. Couldn't get my co-pay back so had to take it. What kind of arrogance does it take to deliberately run a delay in a business because of your reputation. A good business still needs to be run as a good business. Very disappointed w the disorganization with appointments and time management but I will say the staff were pleasant and apologetic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1058852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I now see a PA there exclusively and the staff is great. In the event, I am required to see Dr Briden again (this happened once after a number of visits with the PA) I will change offices. The 90+ minute waits with no explanation are a killer. I once had to leave (to move on with my day) after 2 hours and they would not refund my copay. Wasn't worth the argument after so much time spent waiting. She is very popular and seems effective (albeit I agree with the other comments noting feeling rushed) but not worth sideshow involved in getting face to face.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1058851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

Dr. Briden has always been very concerned about my skincare and very proactive in terms of skin cancer checks. I trust her judgement and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1058850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

My severe skin rash went undiagnosed for several months while being treated at Dr. Briden's office. They prescribed many different medications and could not find any wrong. I was passed on to a Ruemotologist and Allergy doctor both who immediately confirmed that this was a 'dermatology issue' and there was nothing they could do. After dozens of appts and phone calls, it was clear that she did not know what to do or care to be bothered by my complaints. Out of desperation, I went to Park Nicollet and within 24 hours was called and diagnosed with a staff infection and was immediately given antibiotics.I went back to Dr. Briden to explain this situation and give her a chance to respond. Like usual, she was 90 minutes late for the appointment, said she didn't' do anything wrong and was rude and disrespectful. Her lack of professionalism and competence left me speechless. I am urging you to seek dermatology attention from another member of the medical community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1058853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

I like Dr Briden alot-- she is very nice but I agree it is very frustrating to have to wait hours for her-- I have tried everything the others have tried-- first appointment of morning, first of afternoon-- she never acknowledges the waiting time and it is hard when you wait months for an appointment and have to take time away from work. I have waited between 45 minutes and 90 minutes every time. Once she is in the room-- she is very nice-- but I agree it is disrespectful. The people that say we should be willing to wait no matter how long for an expert in skin cancer dont seem to realize that it is extremely poor customer service and just plain rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1058849].votes_count ]]