Rate Dr. Marie Elizabeth Briden

Dr. Marie Elizabeth Briden's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

45 minute wait. Had to reschedule bc said there were still 2 ahead of me. Was told she will likely be late for my rescheduled apt as well. Couldn't get my co-pay back so had to take it. What kind of arrogance does it take to deliberately run a delay in a business because of your reputation. A good business still needs to be run as a good business. Very disappointed w the disorganization with appointments and time management but I will say the staff were pleasant and apologetic.

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

I now see a PA there exclusively and the staff is great. In the event, I am required to see Dr Briden again (this happened once after a number of visits with the PA) I will change offices. The 90+ minute waits with no explanation are a killer. I once had to leave (to move on with my day) after 2 hours and they would not refund my copay. Wasn't worth the argument after so much time spent waiting. She is very popular and seems effective (albeit I agree with the other comments noting feeling rushed) but not worth sideshow involved in getting face to face.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Briden has always been very concerned about my skincare and very proactive in terms of skin cancer checks. I trust her judgement and care.

Submitted April 16, 2012 | flag

My severe skin rash went undiagnosed for several months while being treated at Dr. Briden's office. They prescribed many different medications and could not find any wrong. I was passed on to a Ruemotologist and Allergy doctor both who immediately confirmed that this was a 'dermatology issue' and there was nothing they could do. After dozens of appts and phone calls, it was clear that she did not know what to do or care to be bothered by my complaints. Out of desperation, I went to Park Nicollet and within 24 hours was called and diagnosed with a staff infection and was immediately given antibiotics.I went back to Dr. Briden to explain this situation and give her a chance to respond. Like usual, she was 90 minutes late for the appointment, said she didn't' do anything wrong and was rude and disrespectful. Her lack of professionalism and competence left me speechless. I am urging you to seek dermatology attention from another member of the medical community.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag

I like Dr Briden alot-- she is very nice but I agree it is very frustrating to have to wait hours for her-- I have tried everything the others have tried-- first appointment of morning, first of afternoon-- she never acknowledges the waiting time and it is hard when you wait months for an appointment and have to take time away from work. I have waited between 45 minutes and 90 minutes every time. Once she is in the room-- she is very nice-- but I agree it is disrespectful. The people that say we should be willing to wait no matter how long for an expert in skin cancer dont seem to realize that it is extremely poor customer service and just plain rude.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

I was the first appointment of the day for Dr. Heiden. I arrived 1/2 early for my 8:30am procedure. At 9am, I asked about the status of my appointment. A nurse then escorted me to the back after encouraging me to bring my reading material with me. In the exam room I was informed that the Dr. Had not arrived yet. The nurse told me that Dr Briden was a kind, caring, bright, funny lady. Then I waited for 1 more hour. When she did arrive, she acted as if there was nothing amiss but refused to make eye contact. When she asked if I had any questions, I asked why she was late. She responded that she had been "taking calls and reviewing my chart". Ha! The nurse was apologetic. The Dr seems to care little about the position that she is placing her staff in, let alone the disrespect for her patients. She needs to take a course in customer service. My first experience with her was years ago. She was late and rude, she has not changed. Would not recommend her services.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag

Although she seems to be a competent doctor, I have never ever waited so long for a doctor. I sat so long in her office that the topical anesthetic that they had applied to my face wore off. Won't go back.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Briden is an excellent Dermatologist, very knowledgeable and does a good job of removing suspicious moles - left little scarring. She does run at least 30 minutes late on average, but I believe it is because she gives each patient her undivided attention and answers all questions. Staff really isn't at all friendly, but Dr. Briden makes up for it.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

Get over having to wait for Dr.Briden!She is worth it,and part of the reason she's "fast",is because she knows what she's looking for.She's very personable,as well.Thanks,Dr.Briden,for your thouroghness and knowledge,and great smile!

Submitted July 8, 2010 | flag