Rate Dr. Orazio L. Giliberti

Dr. Orazio L. Giliberti's Ratings

Dr. Giliberti and his team did and amazing job removing a growth from my eyelid. It was there for six months and is totally gone now! The procedure was quick and there was no bruising. I am so happy with the result and my eyelid is flat again. Dr. Giliberti and his team were extremely professional and helped me so much. THANK YOU!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr. Giliberti saved my eye sight. I cannot thank him enough, as it is a miracle to wake up every day and see clearly without glasses anymore. The office is very high tech and up to date, but the waiting room is a little small. I will reccomend him to friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Bothe times I went to the office I waited for a half hour to see the nurse and then another 20 min to see the doctor. On my first visit the dr suggested surgery for my eyes which have a slight stigmitism. The second visit he suggested a dermatologist for my mild acne. I did not appreciate his input on my skin nor is he qualified to make that suggestion to me. I will not be returning to his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477719].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Giliberti has been my eye care professional for the last 17 years. Since then the practice has grown tremendously. Sometimes the wait is a little long, but in my experience you will wait for the best; a small price to pay considering the level of expertise he has.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][357379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

DR GILIBERTI IS THE BEST EYE DOCTOR I HAVE VISITED IN NORTH JERSEY. HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND KEEPS YOU INFORMED. THE WAIT TIME WAS A BIT LONG, LAST TIME I WENT IT WAS OVER 20 MINS AFTER I CHECKED IN, IT APPEARED THAT SOMEONE NEW WAS HANDLING THE CHECK IN. ALL IN ALL A NICE EXPERIENCE, THE OFFICE IS KEPT VERY CLEAN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][357378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Giliberti really know's his stuff. I had an infection behind my eye, and after two doctors said there was not a problem, he caught it. Very happy I came here, thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][357377].votes_count ]]