Rate Dr. Orazio L. Giliberti

Dr. Orazio L. Giliberti's Ratings

Dr. Giliberti saved my eye sight. I cannot thank him enough, as it is a miracle to wake up every day and see clearly without glasses anymore. The office is very high tech and up to date, but the waiting room is a little small. I will reccomend him to friends!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Bothe times I went to the office I waited for a half hour to see the nurse and then another 20 min to see the doctor. On my first visit the dr suggested surgery for my eyes which have a slight stigmitism. The second visit he suggested a dermatologist for my mild acne. I did not appreciate his input on my skin nor is he qualified to make that suggestion to me. I will not be returning to his office.

Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Giliberti has been my eye care professional for the last 17 years. Since then the practice has grown tremendously. Sometimes the wait is a little long, but in my experience you will wait for the best; a small price to pay considering the level of expertise he has.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

DR GILIBERTI IS THE BEST EYE DOCTOR I HAVE VISITED IN NORTH JERSEY. HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND KEEPS YOU INFORMED. THE WAIT TIME WAS A BIT LONG, LAST TIME I WENT IT WAS OVER 20 MINS AFTER I CHECKED IN, IT APPEARED THAT SOMEONE NEW WAS HANDLING THE CHECK IN. ALL IN ALL A NICE EXPERIENCE, THE OFFICE IS KEPT VERY CLEAN.

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Giliberti really know's his stuff. I had an infection behind my eye, and after two doctors said there was not a problem, he caught it. Very happy I came here, thank you!

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag