Rate Dr. Dennis Y. Fong

Dr. Dennis Y. Fong's Ratings

I have been his patient for 12 years now. He is a very helpful doc. ALWAYS behind schedule. A bit forgetful - but he makes up for it with extensive notes and new technology. A likeable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Excellent Doctor. My entire family sees him, never had any problems. Very knowledgeable and sincerely cares for his patients. He's not always on time but it's because he likes to spend time with each patient making sure they receive the care they need. When I was in the hospital he made an extra effort to get me accommodated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

I concur with the excellent ratings for Dr Fong. I have been with him for many years. I do not know how I first hooked up with him but it was best thing I have done. he spends the time with you , makes you feel he is listening, remembers at next visit what you are all aboutand for the most part keeps your schedule so you dont sit in waiting rooms r hours. He is a keeper.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2010

Dr. Fong is extremely generous with his time, and he's thorough and thoughtful. He follows up, and provides a superb level of care. I've been a patient for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

I just moved to the area and did a lot of research before choosing a doctor. Dr. Fong is fantastic. He has his own practice and every appointment I have had he has taken his time to really get to know me and the issue at hand. It’s a total opposite of those other multi-doctor practices. His staff is fantastic and helpful also. I would recommend him 100%, to bad he's not taking new patience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060775].votes_count ]]