Rate Dr. David L. Green

Dr. David L. Green's Ratings

Paid 300 for orthotics I never received. Now they are obviously shut down! I don't think they ever sent off for them!

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

Dr Green is very sweet but his billing is completely horrible. Not consistant. I sent payment every time I received a bill and they threatened to sue me for non payment. I won't go back.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2010 | flag

I have severe foot issue and had been getting injections. I WORK and needed an appointment at 4:30pm. There hours are 1pm-5pm; and the office manager AND SHE INFORMED ME SHE WAS THE (CO-OWNER AND HIS DAUGHTER RUDE, RUDE, RUDE).... I have a serious foot issue, cannot walk. I let her know I have no leave and would get there promptly. The DAUGHTER/CO-OWER/DAUGHTER told ME. " How many times I have to tell you, if we took you at 4:30pm the staff will not get home until 5-6pm" I told her that isn't a patients concern when the hours states til 5pm. I was calm and nice and I said I need medical attention and need to be seen at 4:30... she told me straight out.... IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR THEM FOR ME TO GO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR! Now, let me tell you, I hold a powerful job; and have many contacts and to get treated as I did I could not beleive it. I have wonderful insurance. I asked for Dr. Green to call me back, he was nice but refused to care for me after 4:30 when office hours are til 5pm.

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag

I had a good experience until Dr. Green recommended orthotics. I was told that they would not bill my insurance b/c the amount insurance would pay would not cover their costs even though my insurance said it would pay 80%. They still said they wouldn't do it and I would have to pay $650. This sounded fishy to me. I never went back.

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

Fantastic experience! My feet hurt all the time, and now they don't, thank you Dr. Green! Ignore prievious posters nasty comments, I found the staff incredibly pleasant and professional. They were prompt and ready for me within minutes of my arrival. You can tell that this is a family business. I was delighted to see that a grandbaby was brought by for a visit- this really makes for such a pleasant atmosphere. I will definetly go back and absolutely recommend to others. Keep up the fantastic work!

Submitted March 16, 2010 | flag

I have always had trouble with my feet. I went to Dr. Green over several months. Finally he suggested I get orthodics. I was never told how much they cost and that my insurance wouldnt cover them. I was told I would receive them in one month. I made several attempt to call the office and was told they had never came in . Finally after about 3 months I received a call and was told that they had came in and I needed to come and pick them up or they would be sent back and I would have to pay for them. I called and was told they cost 650.00. I told them I was never told they cost that much. The office manager told me that sometimes insurance wont pay for them. I dont know why I was not told that information before they ordered them. He said he would talk to the Dr and see what they could do and call me back. This was a Friday and I never heard another word. I told him I had spent 250.00 on new shoes and insoles because I needed something for walking. They dropped the ball.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2010 | flag

This place is a damn joke! It's very unprofessional, and they have their kids and grandchild hanging out in the clinic. The blonde nurse is rude and unhelpful and lazy too. Dr Green has let go a good staff he once had about a year ago. I think he has made major mistakes in who has been running his clinic and he should have kept the girls he had before. The blonde aid he once had was very friendly and very professional. there was a girl in the office was nice as well. I don't know what happened but too bad they are gone now. he had everything he needed and now the clinic is awful.

Submitted March 21, 2009 | flag

He recommended hot water baths, and warm parafin to help arch. Had to go to Tulsa doctor to get relief, by wearing boot,and exercises. Foot no longer hurts. Thanks to Tulsa doctor!!

Submitted March 15, 2008 | flag

Dr. Green and his staff are so wonderful & kind at the clinic. They are family & they treat their patients as if they are family as well. My husband has had multiple toenail procedures done there and has had the best treatment ever. The staff enjoys their time with the patient and even takes a few extra minutes to listen to your problems and have a few good laughs as well. Dr. Green & his entire staff are the best in the medical field that my family has ever dealt with in the past. I will definitely recommend this clinic to everyone that I know in the future!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2008 | flag

His bookkeeper wife would not work with our insurance co. She sued us for $12 interest for 3 months of waiting for them to work with the insurance co. They lost in court. My foot is now worse than it has ever been.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2007 | flag