Rate Dr. Daniel J. Chantz

Dr. Daniel J. Chantz's Ratings

Dr Chantz is a wonderful doctor. First off, he's right on time. I had an appointment for 4pm and the nurse took me right back where I didn't even wait 5 minutes before the Dr entered. Dr Chantz really seems to care abut his patients. He has found a life long patient in me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Great doctor! Unfortunately I had to switch doctors due to insurance change. IWish UPMC took Aetna

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

I have never met a doctor so sincere and caring. I have never felt rushed during my visit and he is genuinely concerned about my health (emotional and physical). He's a great guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2009

This is a GREAT family Dr. He takes time with you and listens to all you have to say. He is compassionate and caring. He will do all he can to help you with you problems. If he can't, he will refer you to another great Dr. No bad referrals from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062464].votes_count ]]