Rate Dr. Samuel N. Saltzberg

Dr. Samuel N. Saltzberg's Ratings

Dr. Saltzberg has been my doctor since 2000. My kidney transplant was in January 2001 and thanks to Dr. Saltzberg it is working just fine. His concern for my welfare has been constant in all these years. And it is not just me. Countless times, while waiting to see him, other patients in the waiting room have talked about what a great doctor and person he is. You are never rushed with Dr. Saltzberg. After 10 years, he may still call you at 8pm to remind you that you forgot to go for your blood tests. He explains his plan of action for your care and encourages your input and questions. This is one doctor who doesn't care about awards. All he cares about is his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Low key, but concerned and thorough. He is gentle, patient, precise, and answers all questions. His office staff is courteous and willing to help. There are sometimes waits, but he does not rush when talking to the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062644].votes_count ]]