Rate Dr. Timothy Weiss

Dr. Timothy Weiss's Ratings

Great doctor! Doctor Weiss as well as the staff made me feel very comfortable and at ease ! Would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Weiss is a wonderful doctor. So thankful he delivered my baby. Very kind, intelligent, and thoughtful. Highly recommend!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Staff is okay but dr. weiss is amazing and even tho there is wait to see him it is worth it. He Takes his time and answers all questions...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

A wonderful Doctor. I cannot reccommend him more highly. When I was having problems conceiving he knew how to maximize my insurance benfits (within the rolues of course!)I now have 2 kids under the age of 2 and if number 3 ever happens I hope he will deliver that child too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

MY STORY WITH HIM GOES BACK NOW 14 YEARS HE IS GOD SENT TO ME I HAD BEEN TRYIN TO CONCIEVE FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND CARRY TO TERM WITH NO SUCCESS BEING IN THE MILITARY (FT.RILEY)YOU ARE EXPOSED TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR EACH VISIT THEN I GOT HIM HE IDENTIFIED THE PROBLEM AND LISTENED TO ME.CAME UP WITH A SOLUTION AND THERE IT WAS TWO MONTHS LATER I GOT THE GOOD NEWS.HERE IT IS 14 YERAS LATER AND MY DAUGHTER SELINE (THE ONLY ONE)IS GOING TO HIGHSCHOOL THIS YEAR. THANK YOU FOR THIS BLESSING

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Weiss is a wonderful doctor. He delivered my 3rd child and am sad he didn't deliver all 3 of my kids. He has a very comforting and trusting feeling about him. My son had his cord wrapped around his neck and Dr. Weiss was so calm about it and I had no idea until my husband told me later on. He also LISTENS!! I also refer all of my friends to him. I only wish I could use him for a doctor for my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Wiess has been my ob/gyn for 8 years now. I would never go to anyone else and I would follow him wherever he goes. His bedside manner is wonderful, he always takes his time to answer questions, and makes you feel as comfortable as possible. I refer every woman I know to him. Sometimes you have to wait a long time, but that is to be expected. I've only had one incident where I had to wait an extra long time because he got called to a delivery. That was okay with me because I am sure I messed up someone's appointment when I had my child as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

Dr. Wiess is probably the best OB that I have been to. When I first started going to him, I got frustrated because there was a long wait. It wasn't until I got back to see him that I realized the reason for the long wait. Dr. Wiess takes his time and he answers all your questions- whether you have 2 or 10 of them -and he does this for all of his patients. I also was somewhat nervous because I had a lot of problems with my previous pregnancy. Dr. Wiess listened to me and my husband and he was very knowledgeable. He ran all the necessary tests and made us feel at ease. He has a great bedside manner and is very down to earth. His staff seems to really love and respect him. One of the nurses that works there even shared with me that he is her personal doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2011

Dr. Wiess has been an excellent physician during both of my pregnancies and deliveries. I would choose him over anyone else. He takes the time to explain any questions you may have so you leave feeling comfortable and secure. He is an all around wonderful doctor and all of my experiences with him have been positive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064196].votes_count ]]