Rate Dr. Ira Price

Dr. Ira Price's Ratings

I am so grateful that there is a doctor that will help patients with pain and paper work when needed. he is a good human all around,he cares about everyone. staff is very nice with a smile all the time.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Listen, I've never been to a medical doctor who actually sees their patients on time. In my mind, it means that the doctor is actually spending time with you. And Dr. Price is awesome like that! When I saw him he was very busy but took the extra few minutes to answer my questions! coming every three months is hard but I get it! you won't pull one over this doctors eyes. He can "weed" out an abuser a mile a way! Thanks Doc P!!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr Price, unfortunately the same day as the wacko who wrote the last comment! Dr. Price is amazing. He listened to me and my mother and was able to help her in a way that most doctors can't! and crazy people like last person, who swears and yells, the world would be a better place with out you! good riddens.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

http://globalnews.ca/news/412753/medical-marijuana/ great doctor/not

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

This guy is a weed pusher. His office is dirty and the staff very rude. Waited 1 and a half hours on a wooden chair after driving for 2 hours. As I sit in the chair in tons of pain the witch behind the counter was listening to me talk to my wife complaning about the service. She got mad at me lmao for talking to my wife and swearing to her. The so called doctor came out giving me a hard time yet he had noon clue what I did. This jerk tells me to refer to him as dotor price as I called him buddy. Lol this guy isn't power tripping. If your looking for a weed doctor so you can get high then this is your man. How many doctors do you know that have a tax man in the office you need to see. If your really looking for a dr to help you with pain this isint the guy. 1 year wait to see this door nob and numerus cancaled appointments. Just look at his paitants. You will know what this guys all about. I will be reporting this clown. Stay clear.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Finally a doctor that listens to you about the pain you are experiencing. Instead he looked at all the meds I have been taking & I was being over medicated by my family doctor. Dr Price has great knowledge about severe pain & some natural ways of dealing with the pain. He is absolutely fantastic.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Dr. Price gave me back my life today. He is brilliant and understanding. I would recommend him to anyone.. any time. His Medical Assistant Brenda is awesome too.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Price is the nicest doctor I have ever met. He was very compassionate, excellent bedside manner and good sense of humour. He believes in what he does and wants to help people. He was very informative and did not rush through the visit. Explained everything and answered all questions. It was definitely worth the drive just to meet such a breath of fresh air in the medical world, quite easy on the eyes as well. Would highly recommend him to anyone who legitimately needs this type of care, if you're not legit, I don't think you will have a chance of pulling one over on him because he is very thorough and very professional.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Price is on the cutting edge with his pain therapy. I cannot take any pills, they make me sick. I am so grateful that there is a doctor that will help patients with pain.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

Very understanding and thorough doctor ... got in quickly, documentation filled in correctly, follow-up thorough as well ... highly recommend ...

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag