Rate Dr. Alberto Luchtan

Dr. Alberto Luchtan's Ratings

We used to love him back when times were good and he had a full staff of talented doctors. Like a previous review i left too and went to Anastasio's office. He just needs to retire he doesn't have the same compassion as he used to. Theres always a wait or a but or an if.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Alberto Luchtan and his staff are great! He is a gifted pediatrician very nice and caring. My kids just adore him!

Submitted May 22, 2011 | flag

DR. LUCHTAN IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WHOLE CITY/ BOTH MY SONS WENT TO HIM SINCE INFANTS

Submitted June 4, 2010 | flag

The office staff always seem annoyed whenever I go there. Dr. Luchtan used to be wonderful but since all the other doctors left and opened their own practices he just seems mad and rushed. I am going to Dr. Stone, Anastasio and Carrillo now. They have a beautiful office and the staff is wonderful there!

Submitted Nov. 24, 2009 | flag

This office USED to be so nice, everyone seemed to really care about my children but since Dr. Cohen left everyone seems unhappy and grumpy. The office is dirty and the staff has been rude!THere are still some good doctors but last time when I saw Dr. Luchtan he did not even give me the time of day. Too quick and would not answer any of my questions. Would not recommend anymore. I saw Dr. Stone and she was nice.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2008 | flag

I went to him when i was young and now i take my childre to him...he is just the best

Submitted Jan. 21, 2008 | flag

ALBERTO LUCHTAN IS THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN IN THE ENTIRE STATE OF FLORIDA OR EVEN THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES OR THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR THAT MATTER. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Submitted July 1, 2007 | flag