Dr. Kim B. Benson

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 16/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Kim B. Benson has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.3
RID: 1006126
09/10/09 5 5 5 5 I went to Palo Alto Medical and saw Dr. Benson for the first time. What a caring, sweet person this lady is. She was very concerned about my pains. In fact, she called me the following Saturday to see how I was doing. She acts more like your good friend than a doctor. I would trust my life with her, as I am. She is also my daughters doctor too. She is great with teenagers.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 355347
27/06/07 1 2 3 5 Dr Benson is fine, but the staff are HORRIBLE. They have no sense of customer service, they have no follow-through, they're inefficient, ad nauseam. I'm sure their medical treatment is good, but the office is a nightmare.
Insurance: HealthPartners