Rate Dr. Gene E. Graff

Dr. Gene E. Graff's Ratings

Great dermatologist. He took time to answer my questions and to educate me about my condition. I have not received this level of care until I went to Dr. Graff. Now my condition is being treated with medication that is actually working. He does not give a 30 second treatment like other doctors do. Thanks Dr. Graff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Graff diagnosed something two other doctors had missed. He is knowledgeable, smart, and upfront. Best dermatologist I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

The staff is unfriendly and we didn't feel the dr. cared about my son as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

With just 2 visits to think about, I was thoroughly disappointed - 45 mintue wait both times! It's not like a dermatologist has emergencies or childbirths etc. It is poor schedule management - either that or greed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067474].votes_count ]]