Rate Dr. Leann Dew

Dr. Leann Dew's Ratings

Service the worst I have ever had, dr was not a real Dr she wanted to dismiss me in less than 1.5 mins, she seemed to have better things to do than care about someone else's health

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Very, very long waits, appointment time mix-ups, four-minute consultations, confusing diagnoses and advice... On my first visit, her conclusion was that my problem was "clearly" seasonal. On the second, she said it was "clearly" not. Curiously, when I requested my records (which were illegibly handwritten and indecipherable, according to the ENT who did my 2nd opinion) the notes from my first visit were not included. The office staff never found them. And I do think charging upwards of $300 for a four-minute appointment borders on fraud.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr Dew is a specialist in Ear Nose and Throat problems. She is very professional and is a very caring doctor. In my experience she took my problems very seriously and recommended what seemed to be proper treatment. I am better now than I was before I starting seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Didn't take history or do physical. Stood in doorway with arms folded and told patient she was the professional and others were wrong when presented with facts. Issue was patient's problem and not due to any illness. She didn't believe there was such illness as CFS. It was mostly due to patient's misperceptions of stressors. It was obvious she knew very little about the illness and symptoms. She didn't believe it so it didn't exist. Very arrogant and unhelpful. The visit was a waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067961].votes_count ]]