Dr. Taryn Taylor

Rate Dr. Taryn Taylor

Dr. Taryn Taylor's Ratings

I really can't understand why there are so many positive ratings for Dr. Taylor. She did not spend enough time or refer me for testing to properly diagnose my back problem. I followed her suggestion and had several physiotherapy sessions and also did the exercises at home twice daily. They weren't helping and I realized that no matter how long I did these exercises my back (and related neurological problems) were not going to be resolved! She tried to convince me to continue with the physio. - telling me that the success rate was 98%. I can't understand how she could recommend a specific (and almost success-guaranteed) physio program without an accurate diagnosis! I now see another M.D. who did a very thorough examination and referrd me for an MRI.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr.Taylor is not just above average she is excellent efficient and pleasant She listens to her patients as a doctor if you are not a listener you do not hear symptoms. Dr Taylor has a thorough knowledge and the confidence that lets you know your health is in good hands. Nothing is too complicated for her a true blue professional whose diagnostic skills are unreal. Clone this M.D she is one in a million.

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

I think some of the past reviewers are young or inexperienced within the medical world. This Dr. is very rushed, not thorough as she did not even examine me nor listen to my sport related issues. She made a "diagnosis" without even dicussing the issue and jumped to a conclusion without assessment. I was diagnosed with quite a severe issue by another physician, who was not impressed with how Dr. Taylor treated my visit. Unimpressed and please consider seeing someone else to find a proper diagnosis.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Worked with me through a difficult and rare injury, was transparent and accommodated my requests and even went well above the normal duties of the clinic for me. She rocks.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

She was fantastic! She knew what she was talking about and took the time to explain to me what she was saying. I didn't feel rushed at all and felt very comfortable with her. I would definitely recommend her! The only negative was the staff there. They were extremely rude and loud while having their own conversation. Also very demeaning when I had a question for them. Very unprofessional.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

I was referred to her @ Carleton's Sports Med. She is amazing; excellent manner, highly knowledgeable & skilled. Conveys information completely & concisely. I wish we could clone her and I would give her more than 5 stars & smiley faces if I could.

Submitted June 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Taylor was our family and sport med doctor all wrapped into one. Even though she worked at a walk in we still got to see her. It was hard that she only works there 2 days a week but we were grateful for those. She also filled out any paper work for Veteran affairs and was great at it. Congrads on your marriage. And we thank you!!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

I was looking for a concussion specialist for my daughter. Am I ever glad I found her. She is very approachable, and put my daughter at ease. She has also had 2 follow up appointments to see how she is recovering, and has put a plan in place as to when my daughter can start playing.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

Extremely knowledgable and helpful. Travelled to Ottawa from Barrie just to see her.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2011 | flag

mon garcon est sportif et habitons au Québec. Elle vaut le détour...Ce docteur en medecine sportive est super connaissante.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag