Rate Dr. J.T. Kelsall

Dr. J.T. Kelsall's Ratings

I had my first appointment with Dr. Kelsall today and he was great. He had a very structured approach to diagnosing and devising a system to deal with my illness.

I had been dealing with my systems for a long time without a diagnoses and and now feel very positive knowing Dr. Kelsall will be overseeing my care. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Couldn't do this without Dr Kelsal's thoughtful caring.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kelsall has made such a wonderful difference in my life. His knowledge and prompt prescribing of the correct drugs, has given me my mobility back. He is easy to talk to, kind, and offers many solutions for rheumatoid arthritis without over-subscribing medication. He was very accommodating about my appointment and the difficulties I have because I don't live in Vancouver. He works with my GP to give me the best life possible. Thank you Dr. Kelsall!!

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient for almost ten years now. As someone who is in the healthcare field, I have the utmost respect for the care that he provides. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and helpful. On every visit he has taken the time to answer questions and address issues or concerns. His care has greatly influenced my quality of life and is truly appreciated!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2012 | flag

I spent a year trying to determine my health issues; Dr. Kelsall made a diagnosis within 2 hours and started a fast track solution. After months of discomfort and no answers, I was so thankful for the diagnosis and solution that I cried. Months later I am in remission and was able to dance at my daughter's wedding. Dr. Kelsall is warm, caring, professional and most important knowledgeable. So glad that I was directed to Dr. Kelsall.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

Quick to examine and then is so tech savy spends patient time dictating and you have to listen to know what he is saying about you to your referral Dr in a letter. Quick to give injections.

Submitted July 1, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Kelsall very knowledgable and forthright with his diagnosis and treatment plan concerning my Rheumatoid Arthritis. I respect a person who is direct and straight to the point when it concerns me. Trust is paramount when you are facing a medical issue, so if you do not trust your physician then you will not believe he or she will help you. I trust Dr. Kelsall and will abide by his recommendations this far. I will eradicate my RA, with his help ,that I am confident of.

Submitted June 5, 2011 | flag

I met Dr. Kelsall when I was a patient of Dr. James Abel at SPH, Vancouver in February of 2011. Dr. Kelsall was instrumental in my having open heart surgery on February 11, 2011. You present any number of markers and I will probably rate Dr. Kelsall very, very highly. Charles R.H. Nixon,

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

When I first went to Dr. Kelsall's office, his student-physician took a very detailed history, and thoroughly exmained me. When I met with Dr. Kelsall himself, and he diagnosed me with gout, I felt very confident in his diagnosis. He was thoroughly knowledgeable and I trusted him completely. The medication that he prescribed worked very quickly and effectively, and I went from being in intolerable pain to being able to resume my daily activities in no time. When I went back 5 weeks later for a follow up visit, he reviewed all my test results with me in detail, made sure he answered all of my questions, and readjusted my medication. I highly recommend Dr. Kelsall as a specialist in his field.

Submitted April 24, 2011 | flag

I met Dr Kelsall at St Pauls hospital about 2008. Prior to this I was being treated for about 2 years for Gout, by my family Dr. I was prescribed a very strong pill for, as needed use. Dr Kendal met with me down the road and described in detail what was happening to my body. He explained the two different pills I had used had different purposes, the first one was the strongest. It caused the pain to disappear in a few hours. The later pill was milder and took several days to work. Both would only work for a day or 2 or so before needing to take another one. The pain was at different joints on my legs and feet, one joint and leg at a time. Dr Kelsall prescribed a pill that I need to take daily, forever. I remember that the pain was so bad sometimes I was wanting different parts of my legs to be amputated and I cried in pain. That is all but a distant memory now. Doctors are only human, they need to eat, nap, de-stress themselves and I don't mind someone in pain going in ahead of me.

Submitted April 23, 2011 | flag