Rate Dr. David G. Dickson

Dr. David G. Dickson's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Dickson. His nurse was great as was the front office staff. However, Maggie in the Business Office is rude, insulting and unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I found Dr. Dickson to be an outstanding doctor based on his communication and listening skills. I appreciated his willingness take the time and provide explanations and answer questions. I also believe he is very thorough and totally knowledgeable and up to date in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Dixon is a rare and special type of physician who, in this day and age, has superior clinical expertise and still retains the caring and compassionate bedside so necessary to treat the whole patient . I believe that he has saved my husband 's life when he was critically ill . Dr. Dixon also goes above and beyond to coordinate care with other physicians both in NJ and at the Cleveland Clinic . His staff is wonderful in all ways .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

The absolute best. He saved my life. Knowledgeable, kind and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Dickson is the best cardiologist in Morristown and that is no easy feat. He is kind, attentive, knowledgeable and very informative. He is the best and greatest/////

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I'm an RN and careful about the doctors I choose. Dr. Dickson is thorough, knowledgeable, and kind. I've been seeing him for ten years. His staff is great, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

best dr. ever listens and great staff also would recomend to all to check him out

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

Wish every doctor I needed had his qualities and qualifications- concerned with your issues & problems; gives thorough explanations. Good professional office staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Inspires total confidence. What he reports, I believe totally. (A little easier in that mine have been positive.) I would go to no other cardiologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2008

I have known Dr.Dickson for 20 years. He has always been professional and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070059].votes_count ]]