Rate Dr. Vahid Sahiholnasab

Dr. Vahid Sahiholnasab's Ratings

My husband and I were in Canada on vacation and had an emergency medical event. Dr. S. was provided excellent care, expert knowledge and was patient, caring and understanding. He worked with us tirelessly. We felt that my husband was in very good hands. We would recommend him highly to anyone that asked. We are very grateful that he was the doctor that dealt with us.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

I went to Richmond ER, with heart attack symptoms. I was treated as if I were, the blood work came back negative and the x-rays came back okay. Dr. S said he would like further tests done as these do not show everything. I ended up staying 4 nights as more tests were ordered. Dr. S discovered I had Pericarditis and he suspected Costrochondritis as well. Being very sensitive to medications, he was very careful in what was administered and listened to my concerns in regards to the medications. Dr. Sahiholnasab is very kind and caring, and makes sure that the patient gets the answers they need. I have to say an extra thank-you for taking my auto-immune disease into consideration as the cause of my illness and for referring me to a specialist. I look forward to our next visit whether it be by phone, e-mail or person. Thank-you Dr. S

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

My father flew out to BC from Ontario, and had both a seizure and a heart attack on the plane. He was admitted into the Richmond hospital for a week and was under the care of Dr. S. from his emergency room arrival through to his discharge. It was a very scary and trying time for us, and Dr. S. was incredibly empathetic and caring through all the stages of dad's recovery. I have had many experiences throughout most hospitals on the mainland, though I must say no other Doctor has made such an impact on me like he has. He called me every morning to give me dad's update before I arrived at the hospital which put my mind at ease and prepared me for what I would witness when I walked through the hospital door each day. Thankfully Dr. S. is still in contact with me as I prepare for dad to return home from BC. I thank you for caring for not only dad through this traumatic experience, though through mine as well.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

I went into ER in the midst of a heart attack, and absolutely lucked out by having Dr. S as my internist. While surrounded by competent staff, Dr. S stickhandled my situation and got me through this event. Here is what is most important (aside from my survival, I suppose!) I know that the ER can be a very busy place and doctors are often stretched to the max. Despite this, however, whenever Dr. S met with me he made me feel as though I was the only patient in the building. His compassion, articulate explanations, and genuine care and concern cannot be overstated. He always left me with a feeling of security and peace. He was realistic when explaining procedures and risks, for sure, but never left me feeling uneasy. Although I realize I was in a tight spot, I always felt I was in good hands. Hopefully you will not find yourself in a similar situation as I found myself in, but if you do, Dr. S is the guy you want looking after you. Thank you Vahid. I will be forever grateful.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Vahid is a life saver ! My mother in-law was visiting us few weeks back and she was admitted to the peace arch hospital emergency room on the 29th September. Dr. Vahid not only understood her conditions completely but he was very thoughtful about the overall situation. He was so caring and considerate about the financial situation as well. He even made it a point to come and visit the patient on his off day just to make sure things are in order. Also even after my mother in-law got discharged from the hospital a week ago, Dr. Vahid is still in touch with me (through phone calls and emails)regularly checking her condition and providing recommendations. These are just few things that he did to help us out and I just wanted to say Dr. Vahid is the best doctor I have ever met in my life ! Thank you So much !

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

Really helped my mother when several others could not be bothered to listen to her.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag

Dr.Sahiholnasab is extremely through, compassionate,very honest, caring doctor. Since being treated by him,I feel his thoroughness has helped me to get my health back together.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2009 | flag