Rate Dr. Georgette J. McCance

Dr. Georgette J. McCance's Ratings

worse service we ever received. their billing side is total mesh and full of cluster. Doctors are okay not that great. Stay away from this place. no personal attention to patient and always hungry about money. I will give zero starts if possible. staff always missing stuff and patient have to remind them about it.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

Very helpful, knowledgeable and caring physician - would recommend

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr McCance is Fabulous! She Delivered my 3rd son via C section in which there were some challenges but she stayed focused, professional and positive throughout! I highly recommend her.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

When my doctor retired I was stressed thinking that I would never find anyone as good as my previous dr. Glad to say I was wrong and glad I continued on with Dr. McCance, she has never made me feel rushed or that she didn't have time for me. She explains every thing very well and is always considerate of how I am doing. She is the best and so glad I stayed with her!

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

I Love Dr. McCance and her staff is great. I have gone to this practice for 25 years. I started with another doctor that retired. After he retired I tried a couple other doctors closer to my home, butm the staff and the doctors did not measure up. I am very glad I came back to this practice and found Dr. McCance.

Submitted May 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. McCance is wonderful. I go to her because other men in her practice are rough, they seem to know their business, but she's gentle. I will never go to a man for my "female" needs again. She's extremely knowledgable and an excellent doctor. I feel totally confident with her and her recommendations. I've been seeing her since she began at this practice and I've never been more pleased. I had orginally been mis-diagnosed by another doctor at a different place. This is why I originally went to her in the first place. I have never had any further problems since seeing her, which was a long time ago. Again, I'm very pleased and I can't believe changing a physician would make such a difference in my health. Kudos to her!

Submitted April 27, 2009 | flag

I loved Dr. McCance - she delivered my son and was teh doctor I saw with my previous miscarriage. She was very attentive with me durign my second pregnancy due to my history. I liked all the doctors in the practice except for one!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2008 | flag

I love her. She delivered my daughter and the birth was amazing. What a difference from my first delivery with a previous Dr. She always had great patience and listened to my questions. Her fellow doctors and staff are top notch.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2007 | flag

I would not recommend this doctor. I was new to the area and called the hospital referral service so that I could establish with an ob-gyn. Dr. McCance's name was given to me. I waited a long time and when it was my turn I felt very hurried and rushed. I felt like a number. When I tried to ask a question I felt like I was an inconvenince. I was very disappointed. I can't really comment on how knowledgeable she was because she really did not spend any time with me. I will not go back to this doctor or her group.

Submitted June 23, 2007 | flag

Very friendly, great bedside manner, listens to your concerns. I didnt realize that if you are seeing her for pregnancy, you have to be willing to see anyone in her practice. One of the doctors in her practice was extremely dismissive of me and did not look me in the eye once during my entire visit with him. Plus he pressed far to hard in trying to hear the babys heart beat -- it hurt quite a bit and I bruised later. So this is a real problem - she is great but other doctors in her practice are not.

Submitted May 15, 2007 | flag