Rate Dr. Jim Harris

Dr. Jim Harris's Ratings

Horrible doctor. Do not recommend. He killed me and my life. I was depressed all my life under him. He is a murderer not a doctor. Avoid at all cost please for sake of your health

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I am blessed to have had Dr. Harris for the amount of years that he has treated me;in the hospital/at his office. A warm, compassionate and learned individual who had assisted me in overcoming "the most difficult challenges" in my life, so far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

Dr. Harris is cautious in prescribing correct medication, professional, creative, very warm personality, helps patient set goals that are practical for the patient, and is a role model of a healthy life style. ( ie bikes to work, presents different possibilities of fitness, and health care that focus on overall wellness.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2009

Dr. Harris is one in a million. I have been his patient for more than 5 years, and am so thankful for it. He is highly skilled, empathetic, and understanding. He also attends many medical conferences to keep his knowledge and treatments current. I appreciate that he is willing to try new therapies etc. He not only listens, but he hears me. If you need a psychiatrist, you can't do better than Dr. Harris.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

GREAT doctor! Very kind and warm. He listens so well and never makes you feel unwelcome or "crazy". Would TOTALLY RECOMMEND!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

A warm, compassionate and caring doctor. He gives the best care any one could ever ask for. Thank goodness for one great Psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071974].votes_count ]]