Rate Dr. James Lindsey

Dr. James Lindsey's Ratings

Unbeleivable caring, compassionate doctor who is a ten in his field of expertise. Thank goodness he is part of NRGH's Pain Team

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

A warm, caring doctor. I had to wait months to see him, but glad I did. What a difference his treatment makes for patients with chronic back pain.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

Compassionate,caring,gentle,knowledgeable we are lucky to have such a wonderful physician at our hospital.

Submitted June 26, 2010 | flag

A wonderful caring doctor who feels our pain and tries his best to help. He has helped me greatly in the past few years which has kept me going with periods of relief from my chronic back pain.

Submitted April 29, 2009 | flag

This Dr. is over worked , under paid and one of the most caring people I have ever met . He tries his best to help while bucking a system that does not provide the staff or finances to get the job done . We need a full time Dr who can spend 8 hours a day taking care of us people that the system doesn,t care about .

Submitted June 22, 2007 | flag