Rate Dr. Joel Liem

Dr. Joel Liem's Ratings

Good experience .Would recommend to anyone !Very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Terrible. First time i went i waited about 2 hours past my appointment, got about 40 pricks in my back, they told me i was allergic to mold even tho i reacted to about 15 and had to have 8 injections in my arm and reacted to all 8. after he left the office i glimpsed at what i reacted to and it was all foods that have given me hives / upset stomach in the past. But he told me i was allergic to mold and sent me on my way.. no info, nothing. A few months later i had an allergic reaction and my hands got so swollen, not even sure what i touched/ ate. I also made the mistake of touching my throat and it started to close... i was sent back to dr. liem through my family doctor immediately and got more back pricks. He then told me the 10 or so foods i reacted too one of which is pork (which i now know from my OWN personal experience and getting hives) He gave me a prescription for an epipen but never told me what caused my annaphelaxis that day.. so i carry around an epipen for allergies to something out there that can make my throat close.. awesome :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

We see Dr. Liem for my sons allergies and Eczema, he has gone far above the call of duty many times, including probably saving his life by recognizing a terrible infection when he was small. I had brought him to several other drs feeling that "something" wasn't right..it was Dr.Liem that worked hard to figure it out and got us help immediately. Great bedside manner, friendly, clearly loves kids..easy to talk too, and it is obvious he enjoys what he does day to day. Not many drs around like that..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

He is a outstanding doctor. Great with kids. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Joel Liem is a very good doctor in Windsor Ontario. He tries his very hardest to find what is wrong and treats everyone with respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Great Doctor! Very knowledgeable, wait time is minimal. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2012

I've been going to Dr.Liam since i was 6, and he has helped me tons! This father/son duo is great and i'd recommend them to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Dr. Joel Liam is a wonderful doctor. My Kids adore him. My son loves seeing him. He is obviously great with kids. He knows his stuff and takes the time to explain to us what is going on with my son's allergies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2011

RE: comment posted on 7/29/11-- The person who left this feedback has the wrong doctor. Please check full name of who you are leaving feedback for before leaving negative comments. This site is unreliable for this very reason. The doctor you are referring to in your comment section was out of the office due to health reasons for several weeks and that is why you were rescheduled several times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2011

Staff cross contaminated the samples needless to say inconclusive results. Paid for an epipen (just in case it was needed) No conclusive evidence just required to pay for additional bloodwork.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072546].votes_count ]]