Rate Dr. Joel Liem

Dr. Joel Liem's Ratings

We see Dr. Liem for my sons allergies and Eczema, he has gone far above the call of duty many times, including probably saving his life by recognizing a terrible infection when he was small. I had brought him to several other drs feeling that "something" wasn't right..it was Dr.Liem that worked hard to figure it out and got us help immediately. Great bedside manner, friendly, clearly loves kids..easy to talk too, and it is obvious he enjoys what he does day to day. Not many drs around like that..

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

He is a outstanding doctor. Great with kids. Highly recommend.

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Joel Liem is a very good doctor in Windsor Ontario. He tries his very hardest to find what is wrong and treats everyone with respect.

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor! Very knowledgeable, wait time is minimal. Highly recommend.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

I've been going to Dr.Liam since i was 6, and he has helped me tons! This father/son duo is great and i'd recommend them to anyone!

Submitted July 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Joel Liam is a wonderful doctor. My Kids adore him. My son loves seeing him. He is obviously great with kids. He knows his stuff and takes the time to explain to us what is going on with my son's allergies.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

RE: comment posted on 7/29/11-- The person who left this feedback has the wrong doctor. Please check full name of who you are leaving feedback for before leaving negative comments. This site is unreliable for this very reason. The doctor you are referring to in your comment section was out of the office due to health reasons for several weeks and that is why you were rescheduled several times.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

Staff cross contaminated the samples needless to say inconclusive results. Paid for an epipen (just in case it was needed) No conclusive evidence just required to pay for additional bloodwork.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

This doctor is a favorite. Goes out of the way to help his patients. Very knowledgeable.

Submitted July 31, 2011 | flag

I waited about 20 minutes before he came in to see me. When he did I felt like I interrupted his day. I also scheduled a patch test after the original allergy test, it had to be re-scheduled four times. I ended up cancelling it because he obviously doesn't want my business. He might be knowledgeable in his field but you're lucky if he is able to keep your appointments. Go somewhere else!

Submitted July 29, 2011 | flag