Rate Dr. Mitchell S. Hamburg

Dr. Mitchell S. Hamburg's Ratings

I would like to add to the comment I made on 6-17-13. The ladies at the front desk were different and much nicer, and a nicer attitude existed throughout the staff overall. As far as Dr. Hamburg goes, I think he is top notch and has done a very good job for me. Thanks Doc.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

I believe Dr. Hamburg is a very competent Doctor. All the staff (excluding John)were a bit rushed and unresponsive, especially the lady at the front desk. She talked over me as I tried to ask a question and without ever allowing me to finish a sentence she passed me on to the stat. nurse. Very rude and I told her about it. Just made her mad.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

When I think of a doctor who seems to have all the answers Dr. Hamburg always comes to mind. Reserved and caring.

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

I have type II diabetes and have seen Dr. Hamburg for more than 20 yrs. He's always gotten my medication adjustments right and is friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Diabetes is a difficult disease to keep under control and Dr. Hamburg helps me to regulate my meds and program to keep my A1C under 7. He keeps up with the latest medications and treatments, and knows more about diabetes than anyone - which is hard to find in most doctors. He is extremely prompt with his appointment times. His staff is helpful and friendly. He doesn't nag me when I get off track, just helps me to get back in line with any changes I need to make. He truly is a life-saver. He even helped me through my pregnancy with all the adjustmenst we had to make to keep me and the baby healthy. He is awesome!

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag