Dr. Tarek G. Garas

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 20 reviews. Dr. Tarek G. Garas has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5554498
11/06/14 5 4 5 5 Dr. Garas is the most knowledgeable, kind, gentle & helpful doctor I have ever met. He is by far my favorite doctor ever! I had a bit of a high risk pregnancy and he was so reassuring every step of the way. My baby was breech and he delivered her by C-section with no problem. He prayed with us before the surgery and had Third Day playing in the operating room. What a great atmosphere! He & his staff were so reassuring and such a blessing every day, but especially on our delivery day. God bless Dr. Garas!
Respond

16/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.2

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Tarek" to "Tarek G."
RID: 2643842
08/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Garas is the nicest most caring doctor I've ever met. I was having infertility issues and I went to see him for treatment. I was pregnant within 3 months of my first visit with him, after trying for a year. Very good doctor, makes you feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. Highly recommend him! He saw us through my pregnancy and even though he didn't get to deliver my daughter, he was very attentive.
RID: 1530998
06/09/11 5 4 5 5 I was very nervous about finding an OB after moving to the area. I was so fortunate to find Dr Garas! I searched the web, compared credentials and decided to go to him eventhough I had to wait a few months for my initial appointment. It was very much worth the wait! Dr Garas saw both my husband and I and explained everthing to us thru some personal issues we were having with regards to our intimate relationship. I became pregnant and at my 7th mo visit, we learned my son had passed away. Dr Garas and his staff have been more than I expected from the clinic to the hospital. They were so kind,caring, sympathetic, and I am so glad I was in his care because this was the worst moment of my life and he explained everything so thoroughly and took so much care with me to make sure I was not only physically but emotionally ok that I feel very secure in my choice of having him as my Dr.
RID: 1439574
12/05/11 5 5 5 5 The staff are all helpful,kind and knowledgable.Dr Garas is a caring,compassionate doctor and he takes the time to listen and inform you of your most troubled questions.I highly recommend him anytime.One of the best doctors ever.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1416245
14/04/11 5 4 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Garas' since 2004. I would say he is my favorite Dr. out of any physician I have seen my entire life. If I moved, I would be willing to drive a good distance to remain his patient. I could use many complementary words to describe him but here are some that come to mind: attentive, professional, intelligent, respectful, responsive, ethical, genuine, gentle, helpful. He is a very good listener who is open minded. He will listen to your healthcare concerns and team with you to provide best care possible. He has a way of putting people at ease. You need not fear about asking questions as he never makes you feel stupid or rushed. He always makes time to explain things and ensure you feel comfortable and understand those explanations. If you want quality healthcare which is hard to find in this day and age, he is the absolute best Dr. you will find, in my opinion.
RID: 1393743
22/03/11 1 3 5 5 Dr Garas is a very nice doctor and was very helpful. He didnt make me feel awful about a miscarriage and was very straight forward, however...his nurses are the WORST nurses I have ever met. I have been lied to straight over the phone to the point were i was told a ultrasound showed everything was fine and at 5 week and when I saw him and he read the proceedure, it said none of that! She completely lied to me!! I feel very distrustful of anyone in his stuff but him. I am looking into finding a new doctor because of this. Its very unfortunate because I really loved him as a doctor.
RID: 1339677
18/01/11 5 5 5 5 I absolutely love Dr.Garas, although I am no longer a patient of his, he helped me through a very difficult time in my life and I would highly recommend this Dr. to anyone. TOP HIGH QUALITY CARE..
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1316583
17/12/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Garas is very kind and patient. He takes his time, listens to what you have to say and calmly handles any issue. Despite his hectic schedule he makes you feel like his only patient.
RID: 1257911
24/09/10 4 2 5 5 Dr.Garas is probably one of the best doctors I have ever experienced. Although, I was not his patient. My wife was I went to every appointment and he managed to treat me with the same equal respect as if I was his patient. My wife loved him and I would highly refer him to ANYONE.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 941171
20/07/09 5 4 5 5 My favorite Doctor yet. He is extremely easy to talk to, and listens attentively, and just makes you feel like you are his only patient. Wish all doctors were as easy and caring as him.
RID: 932956
09/07/09 5 5 5 5 This was my first visit to Dr. Garas. I was so impressed with not only him, but his staff. He gave me his full attention and explained my options without trying to hurry the process. Paula and Jennifer were also wonderful. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and use him in the future. He is now my Gyn!!!
RID: 907100
07/06/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Garas is very caring and professional. He was more attentive to my needs and concerns than other OB's I had seen. Overall, I feel he is phenomenal, and I would highly recommend him to any woman.
RID: 693385
30/09/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Garas is the best doctor I have ever been to. He made me feel very comfortable and relaxed, and he was very thorough w/me in discussing a condition that I have. I cannot recommend him any higher...!!!
RID: 656804
05/08/08 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. garas for over 3 years. I reccomend him to everyone. He is always willing to do anything to help you. This may sound crazy but I just love him!  Respond
RID: 641069
17/07/08 5 5 5 5 Very nice doctor. You feel like you are his only patient for the day. Thorough, knowledgeable.
RID: 624496
25/06/08 5 5 5 5 I visited Dr. Garas for the first time today, I found out I was pregnant and the first ended in miscarriage and this one is a posibility of miscarriage. Dr. Garas was very open and frank with me but with finess. I felt very comfortable and informed about everything that was going on. He talked to me instead of at me and he was very personable. I have never felt as comfortable with a Dr. as I did with Dr. Garas. I am absolutely satisfied with his service and would recommend him to any woman!
RID: 607717
05/06/08 5 4 5 4 he is not in it for the money he is there to really help the people.
RID: 478609
08/01/08 4 4 4 5 Made me feel like I was his only patient that day. Spent a lot of time with me, made me comfortable, seemed very interested in me.  Respond
RID: 356819
30/06/07 5 4 5 5 Best doctor I've ever been too. Highly knowledgeable, friendly, and thorough.  Respond
RID: 350189
20/06/07 5 5 5 Dr. Garas is so helpful and cares so much about me, my husband, and our baby. He always makes us feel so comfortable and I truly recommend him!
Paid (or co-pay): $800