Rate Dr. Anne P. Swedlund

Dr. Anne P. Swedlund's Ratings

She comes off very nice and knowledgeable. But if you want to seek a second opinion or have had anything to do with any other GI doc she wants no part of you. She couldn't diagnose me after years of help. Got offended when I went for another opinion and told me I could no longer be their patient.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

Have been patient here for a few years, having stomach problem for several months, yet was told by staff no office visits available to see Dr. in person but she suggest I schedule endoscopy. Had to wait 6 weeks for procedure. Finally got to talk to Dr moments before endoscopy. I asked why office would not schedule face to face appointment- she flipped out, ranting, hostile, saying she would have to refer me elsewhere, she is just too busy and doesn't have time!!! She may be smart and know her GI stuff, but it seems the pressure cooker of working in the field has pushed her over the edge. Highly inappropriate, rude, downright crazy way to talk to a patient who is half sedated and vulnerable. Time to move on.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

I searched the internet for a good gi dr. and her name came up. When I called to make an appointment I was asked if I already went to a gi dr. I told them yes but I did not like him. There response was , sorry Dr. Swedlund does not see any patients who already have been seen by another gi dr. I lhave a pain under my right breast since May 12 and my original dr still dont know what it is and told me I should just accept the pain. That is when I searched for someone who might be able to help me and that was the answer i received. unbelievable I can't imagine a Dr. telling you that. What ever happened to a Dr. who cares and wants to help you

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr Swedlund is a fantastic doctor, extremely apt at being able to put her finger on the problem. She knows exactly how to put you at ease, and loves chatting about all kinds of topics. An incredibly interesting, and very caring doctor.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

A doctor with bed side manner like no other. I've never met a doctor who takes this much interest in their patients. She's a gastro but never hesitates to help you with any medical question. Provides great references when needed. Has a great staff who calls you to make an appointment. Other doctors could learn a lot from Dr. Swedlund's sincere concern and compassion.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

Phenomenal Doctor! Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Excellent followup care to procedures. Would highly recommend. Other docs could learn from her bedside manner!

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

she is knowledgeable, and genuinely concerned about her patients.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Swedlund is so smart, so funny and just has the best personality of any doctor I've ever dealt with. I actually look forward to my annual endoscopy. She goes way above and beyond in her practice, and I have recommended her to family and friends.

Submitted July 12, 2010 | flag

Was referred to Dr. Swedlund many years ago but didn't need her until two weeks ago. Came in and talked to right before my procedure and was very nice and informative. She called me on a Saturday morn. with the results(caught me off guard, never expected doctors to call then!)and explained everything it seemed with a smile! She advised f/u after treatment and am glad she was recommended to me!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2010 | flag

This woman is amazing! Warm and fuzzy, funny, she's really got brains--terrific doc and completely human. She's superb; she gives you time needed and doesn't jostle you out of the office. She's a blessing!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2009 | flag