Rate Dr. Michelle L. Stacey

Dr. Michelle L. Stacey's Ratings

Showed me no respect, and did not listen. she was more concerned discovering herself on giving me prescriptions according to the new laws and guidelines set forth by the state of Nevada so much so that it took time out of my visit with she was late for insisted that I take a referral for an x-ray that I am 6 months ago rather than giving me a referral for a dermatologist for a mole. she was a pleasant enough person but has not figured out how to work within the parameters of a channel program seems more concerned with making sure t4 bases covers 4 bases legally then taking care of patients concerns and issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Dr Stacy is very knowledgeable. Problem is her staff are NOT NURSES. They are Health Techs with very limited knowledge & no comprehension on potential complications/comobidites if they DO NOT COMPLETE the treatment plan that she has implemented for her patients.EX: HTN or DM patients not getting their medication in a timely manner can cause heart attacks/strokes or diabetic comas.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2009

Dr Stacey's office sent me to a non-preferred provider in violation of agreement with HMO. Office refused to discuss $381.00 co-pay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

MY INSURANCE IS CBA WHICH IS ACCEPTED THERE. DR. STACEY HAS A FANTASTIC BEDSIDE MANNER. I HAVE LIVED OUT HERE FOR MANY YEARS AND SHOPPED DOCS UNTIL I CHOSE HER. SHE IS KNOWLEDGABLE AND THOROUGH WITH A LOT OF COMPASSION.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2009

She really takes her time in explaining things to you. Definately does not rush!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080298].votes_count ]]