Rate Dr. Morris S. Naus

Dr. Morris S. Naus's Ratings

I would not go back to Dr. Naus. Although nice he is not always focused and recently made a huge mistake with my medications that could've caused me grave effects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Naus is one of the most caring doctors I have ever visted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

Their staff was very rude. I called to make an appointment and lady on the phone said they have nothing available. What the heck does that mean? I had to ask, when the next appointment is. I got a (SIGH) WELL I WILL CHECK FOR YOU. Thanks, but no thanks. If don’t like your job or to answer phones, THEN GET A NEW JOB. I found another DR. His staff was 100X nicer. Hopefully the DR will be as well. DR NAUS, HIGHER NEW STAFF!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2009

Excellent doctor; very concerned with me and my health. Friendly and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2009

Saw Dr. Naus for GERD. He was warm and caring. He did a endoscopy and was funny and caring during that procedure. All of this aside he was knowlegdable and caring. Highly reccommend him. His staff was caring and helped me with prescription problems with my insurance. The staff is just as important as theDr. His was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

I was very please with the staff. They were very helpful, very nice and made sure I was comfortable. They treated me like I was special. Dr. Naus was a gem...great bedside manner. He made me feel at ease when I was very nervous about my colonoscopy. Everything went very smoothly. I highly recommend Dr. Naus and his wonderful staff! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

Dr. Naus is very competent and caring. I highly recommend him. He is knowledgeable and goes the extra mile to care for you. A+ MD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Naus is just wonderful. He has such a friendly, warm demeanor, and makes me feel that he really cares about me as a patient and a person. He really listens and I feel very confident in him. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

He's the BEST! Very upbeat, shows lots of interest in knowing you and your habits to better understand your issue and takes all the time needed to answer all your questions. He knew what I had in less than 1 minute of conversation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

This doctor has a wonderful bedside manner and actually talks to you and not down to you! He is knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098834].votes_count ]]