You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven J. Bock

Dr. Steven J. Bock's Ratings

I have seen quite a few Lyme doctors and a number of specialists and can honestly say that Dr, Bock is the very worst doctor that I have come across in nearly nine years. It is 100% about the bottom line with him. After my monthly appt's which alway ran close to $600 after buying his incredibly marked up supplements, he would always make me make a weekly call for five minutes that cost me $150 each time. It is like he had an egg timer going too because at the end of five minutes, he would abruptly say something like "increase by one drop such and such supplements" and hang up. I got incredibly sick under his care and was rushed to intensive care. I live two hours away and he refused to take my call from the hospital telling his staff to tell me that I needed to be at his office for him to treat me. the only way I could get to his office would have been on a stretcher. I tried to explain to them that I just needed Dr. Bock to speak to the attending physician to explain what his diagnosis and treatment of me was. His staff said they would relay the message to him but he never cared enough to call. After spending literally thousands and thousands of dollars at his office, it was as if he didn't even know me. My local Lyme doctor who I had seen before Dr. Bock literally ended up saving my life. I know that his staff will jump on and try to post a bunch of 5 star reviews to negate my post after this but I don't care, if I deter just one person from making the same mistake I and a countless number of his patients have made by seeing him, posting this will be worth it. Lyme sufferers are the most susceptible to this because we will do anything to get our old lives back. $150 five minute weekly phone calls - you should be ashamed of yourself Bock (purposely omitting the title Dr.).

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2768389].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 6, 2015

We have made personnel changes at Dr. Bock's office. I'm the new nurse there. I've been reading the reviews and I want to apologize to all who have had any negative experiences. We look at the changes in the office as a new beginning and will be striving to improve patient experience. The goal is that going forward over the next few months is that our ratings will go to excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Don't waste your time! This place is just a money pit! The Dr. and all of his staff do not care about their patients. I wasted thosands of dollars on treatment and it did not help me at all. I would not recomend him to anyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

So I went into the office recently and their is a new nurse! Can anyone say hallelujah! So many times I have called with no responses from the other nurse, never any direction from her, never a kind word, always a cold shoulder and a bad attitude. But I met and spoke with the new nurse and she was just wonderful!! The other nurse is still there but hopefully I never have to deal with her again!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

He cares nothing about his patients. He cares only about padding his bank account. All the negative reviews are so true.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560765].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Bock. He really cares about his patients and has dedicated his life to trying to help those of us with Lyme. I just came from an appointment at his office in Rhineb. ack and as you can see here, many people have issues with his staff, including myself. However I can say today was a completely different experience. I had to call because a prescription didn't make it through to the pharmacy and both Amanda and Christina were very effective in quickly resolving the issue AND explaining to me why it happened. Dr. Bock could not have been a better listener or have been more responsive to my feedback. I really believe in him and he's helping me recover from a serious case of Lyme. Thank you Dr. Bock.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Bock is very knowledgable and experienced. My first visit was 1h30min and 1h 25min he personaly spent on me, the remaining time (5 mins) his medical assistant was taking my vitals. The first visit is $800. It boils down to $8 per minute of MEDICAL Doctor's time! What about your regular MD? You spent 20-30 mins in the wait room, then 10-15 mins with nurse, then the doc sticks his head in the exam room and spends about 5 mins with you. His bill is $300 which is $60 per min. Do the math... His stuff is just a mirrow of you... They are what you want them to be. Smile at them, they smile at you. Very helpful and also knowledgable. They know their jobs. Dr. Bock has a good team and worth every penny. No wait time to see the doc and he (not a nurse) spends the whole appointment time with you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

I have been suffering with Lyme for a long time and with the help of Dr. Bock I am FINALLY on the right path. The nurse was very helpful every time I had called with any questions. The supplement department labeled all of my supplements and had everything I needed. I feel bad for people who don't have a Dr. Bock near them because he saved my life! Totally worth EVERY penny!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

His nurse is nasty. She feels as if she is doing you a favor with a call back. Oh well it is not her that needs the help or medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

Dr. Bock is worth every penny spent. His new office and staff are all so helpful and are quick to help with any problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080535].votes_count ]]