Rate Dr. Steven J. Bock

Dr. Steven J. Bock's Ratings

So I went into the office recently and their is a new nurse! Can anyone say hallelujah! So many times I have called with no responses from the other nurse, never any direction from her, never a kind word, always a cold shoulder and a bad attitude. But I met and spoke with the new nurse and she was just wonderful!! The other nurse is still there but hopefully I never have to deal with her again!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

He cares nothing about his patients. He cares only about padding his bank account. All the negative reviews are so true.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560765].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Bock. He really cares about his patients and has dedicated his life to trying to help those of us with Lyme. I just came from an appointment at his office in Rhineb. ack and as you can see here, many people have issues with his staff, including myself. However I can say today was a completely different experience. I had to call because a prescription didn't make it through to the pharmacy and both Amanda and Christina were very effective in quickly resolving the issue AND explaining to me why it happened. Dr. Bock could not have been a better listener or have been more responsive to my feedback. I really believe in him and he's helping me recover from a serious case of Lyme. Thank you Dr. Bock.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Bock is very knowledgable and experienced. My first visit was 1h30min and 1h 25min he personaly spent on me, the remaining time (5 mins) his medical assistant was taking my vitals. The first visit is $800. It boils down to $8 per minute of MEDICAL Doctor's time! What about your regular MD? You spent 20-30 mins in the wait room, then 10-15 mins with nurse, then the doc sticks his head in the exam room and spends about 5 mins with you. His bill is $300 which is $60 per min. Do the math... His stuff is just a mirrow of you... They are what you want them to be. Smile at them, they smile at you. Very helpful and also knowledgable. They know their jobs. Dr. Bock has a good team and worth every penny. No wait time to see the doc and he (not a nurse) spends the whole appointment time with you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

I have been suffering with Lyme for a long time and with the help of Dr. Bock I am FINALLY on the right path. The nurse was very helpful every time I had called with any questions. The supplement department labeled all of my supplements and had everything I needed. I feel bad for people who don't have a Dr. Bock near them because he saved my life! Totally worth EVERY penny!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

His nurse is nasty. She feels as if she is doing you a favor with a call back. Oh well it is not her that needs the help or medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

Dr. Bock is worth every penny spent. His new office and staff are all so helpful and are quick to help with any problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

A relapse after Lyme treatment from a different doctor sent my grown child to Dr. Bock. Now my child has a level of wellness not seen in 6 years. Dr. Bock spends a long time ruling out other diseases and tests for everything under the sun, leaving no stone unturned. Someone mentioned he takes vacations; that may be true, but it seems most of his time away is attending conferences to keep up with the latest developments in Lyme treatment and the inevitable coinfections and complications. The staff is helpful and accessible. Dr. Bock has called me back on the weekends when we had concerns. Knowledgeable Lyme doctors are those who treat the whole body, as Lyme affects every single system when left untreated due to misdiagnoses, or undertreated due to outdated information. I wish we had known about Dr. Bock at the beginning of this nightmare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

do not see this doctor-very disorganize. I wasted two years and too much money with him! He seems very confused and cannot remember tx protocols he put me on. You pay the price re-reviewing your last appointment with little to move forward with! Never received solid answers either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Don;t waste your time. He might have been good at one time. He is a dangerous doctor. He know a little about alot. Made numerous medical mistakes, dangerous ones. He seems like he has lyme himself. He rarely speaks at visits. If you don't mind staring at the top of his head while he writes and writes until the appt. is over then he might be the dr. for you. If you want a dr. that is always on vacation somewhere then he is also the dr. for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080532].votes_count ]]