Rate Dr. Michael D. Cohen

Dr. Michael D. Cohen's Ratings

Dr. Cohen did my breast Aug. My breast were very uneven and two completely different sizes. My nipples were not where they should be. When I explained to him how unhappy I was and showed him what my breast looked like, he wanted to charge me again another outrageous fee to fix what he messed up! I actually went to another Doctor who fixed them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Cohen is among if not the best. He did reconstructive surgery on my breast implants that another dr. had previously done. While sometimes hard to get an appointment with- He and his staff are extremely nice, caring, and attentive to you the patient. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr Cohen is the best! He performed my breast augmentation and i am so happy i went to him! People dont even know i have fake breast because they just look natural..i have also had a friend who also went to him and hers turned out great too! Dr cohen is the man to go to!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2008

Dr. Cohen performed my breast augmentation and his entire staff is wonderful. I would recommend ANYONE to the Cosmetic Surgery Center of MD. He is an artist and is extremely professional; he takes your own requests into consideration, but will not do anything that your body will not react well to or that will not look right. I think he did a wonderful job and could not be happier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081602].votes_count ]]