Rate Dr. Joseph A. Grocela

Dr. Joseph A. Grocela's Ratings

I am so happy to have found Dr. Grocela 4 years ago after a very long time of going from doctor to doctor and no one being able to help me. When I first saw him, he had received and reviewed all my files and told me he WAS GOING TO HELP ME. I burst into tears because it was the first time I had heard words that were positive. I had a procedure at Mass General Hospital and I am so happy to report that HE DID HELP ME! I see him on a yearly basis now and I look forward to my visits. He is caring, extremely competent and just plain NICE! I can't say that about too many doctors I've been to in my life. I highly recommend him to anyone who has a severe urological problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][358629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

I cannot recommend Dr. Grocela enough! He is so very knowledgeable. He received my files from my local doctors and was ready and waiting with information on my first visit. I was completely at ease with him. He is the only doctor (after a 10 year journey) who was able to help me with my urological problems. I have recommended him to others many times. I wish that every doctor could be as helpful, interested in your problem, and kind as he is. Talk about "bed-side manner"... he is the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][358628].votes_count ]]