Dr. Firoz Miyanji

Rate Dr. Firoz Miyanji

Dr. Firoz Miyanji's Ratings

Absolutey amazing Doctor. He performed a very tricky emergency surgery on my son (fractured C5 & C6 from a biking accident) taking all the time he needed to make him perfect again. His bedside manner is also amazing, not usual to get the skills with the incredible personality as well. He was great at making you feel comfortable and always had time to explain and inform even with the follow up visits. We are incredibly lucky to have such dedicated hard working specialists in Vancouver.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr.Miyanji is an amazing surgeon. I would recommend him to someone 100%.He preformed scoliosis surgery on me and it went great! He is very nice and cares about his patients.He has a great bedside manner. He is sometimes late but he is worth the wait.He knows a lot about the spine. I highly would recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

Amazing doctor. He and Doctor Riley preformed back surgery on me and it couldn't have went better. Both awesome doctors, will explain everything so you don't need to be a doctor to understand what is going on. Amazing man, actually cares about his patients and definitely shows it. Recommend him 100%

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Miyanji is amazing We never feel rushed and we always feel like he is interested in our questions. He's always late but he's worth the wait! He has two secretaries, one at the check in desk and one tucked away in his office. The front desk HAS to go, the office one is very sweet, always ready with a smile and candy. I have only ever had to leave one message and got a call back that morning the other one NEVER got back to me.Dr Miyanji deserves the best around him because he's the best.I would recommend this Dr to everyone. Great atmosphere, great people, great place

Submitted March 17, 2012 | flag

dr.miyanji is very nice and knows alot, not only did he help us out but also gave us a lot of info on spine. although his secretary wasn't very pleasent with us, gave us a bit of attitude, never ever answers her phone or returns messages

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Miyanji reduced my son's broken arm after 2 failed attempts in Kelowna. He did a perfect job on a tricky area where the growth plate was involved. It has been 5 months now and my son's arm is perfectly healed and growing!! He is a reasonable man with a great bedside manner. He is very accomplished at what he does and he takes great pride in doing the right or best thing. We are grateful for his help as otherwise had his arm been left like the surgeon in Kelowna left it he would of been back to have it rebroken and set in a year and it would likely of never grown again!! Thank you Dr. Mijanji.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

As pediatric nurse, I highly recommend Dr. Miyanji. He is VERY knowledgeable, takes all the time that is nec. to answer all questions and address all concerns in a very frank, helpful, clear way. Takes the time to speak to the child and answers any concerns. Very compassionate. He can think out-side the box, when pressed with very complicating, unusual circumstances.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

An amazing doctor. He took extremely good care of my daughter.

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

Dr Miyangi is a wonderful man a a very intellengt doctor i recommend everybody and any to him hes a very great man and brilliant in his work

Submitted Feb. 27, 2011 | flag