Rate Dr. Marjorie J. Khawam

Dr. Marjorie J. Khawam's Ratings

Dr. Khawam did an excellent job with my feet! She did surgery on my bunion and hammertoes, and I am able to run again with no pain. She was very knowledgeable about my condition and explained all of the options for treatment. I highly recommend her. Her staff are also very friendly and caring.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

LOVE THE WAY THE DOCTOR TAKES TIME AND DOES NOT RUSH. VERY EDUCATIONAL DOCTOR AND STAFF. WOULD REFER MY FRIENDS.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Khawam has a nice personality, but her knowledge is questionable. Please get a 2nd opinion when considering surgery. It's a long story.

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

they are so nice and very attentive, it feels like your are visiting an old friend when you visit the doctors office

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

doctor and staff very proffessional. very happy with their service.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2011 | flag

I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR. THE DOCTOR AND STAFF WERE GREAT AND I REALLY LOVED THERE SERVICE. I HAD ALL MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED AND I WAS SATISFIED WITH EVERYTHING!!!!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2008 | flag