Rate Dr. Elisa Rose

Dr. Elisa Rose's Ratings

Dr. Rose is very thorough, always taking the time to listen to and document medical problems and investigating any abnormalities in exams or tests. She is good about responding to email (though I am careful not to abuse that privilege) and runs her schedule on time. She has also given me great referrals. Her staff is friendly, helpful and responsive to refill, record and other requests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. Rose never followed up with my orthopedic surgeon with my pre-op results before she went on vacation and so I wasn't able to have my surgery done. I remember when I asked her to follow up with my hematologist who's also part of the NYU medical centers, her reply was"I don't have time to do that." I finally had to decide to leave her and look for another PCP'S.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2012

Sweet caring compassionate knowledgeable never in a rush. Any questions you have she answers. You know she was meant to be a dr and lives her job and patients. She is thorough. I've been with her for 5 yrs now through rough medical situations and she helped me work through them. She should be awarded top dr in NYC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

This was my second visit, as I see her yearly. She remembered me, which was shocking! Most doctors have that wham bam thank you ma'am kinda attitude, but this one doesn't. She is always in good spirits, and genuinely listens. You can tell she takes what she does very seriously, and she gives great advice for long-term health. Will absolutely continue to see her even if my insurance stopped accepting her. That's how comfortable I am with her.5

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

Took the time to listen, personally took my medical history, didn't feel rushed or just another patient. Staff was welcoming, helpful. Had bloodwork done, excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Just switched to Dr. Rose because my former primary care physician stopped taking GHI and planned to move out of the City. All the above reviews are accurate: she's considerate, comprehensive and highly credentialed. I highly recommend Dr. Rose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2010

I am so pleased to have found an internist that is so pleasant and helpful. Dr Rose takes time to listen, answer questions and explain medical terms I'm not familiar with. She is good at following up and explaining test results by phone. I feel like she really cares! I have visited her twice now and both experiences have been extremely positive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Rose is exactly what one would hope for in a physician--knowledgeable, kind, thoughtful. She is expresses her opinion about your health (and any unhealthy choices you make) without judgement but with genuine concern. Her staff is great, very enthusiastic, attentive and happy to be doing their job. When I called to find out if she was running late or on time, the person who answered essentially said she is just about always on time. I highly recommend Dr. Rose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Wow, I'm so happy with this Doctor. Excellent Bedside manner, very knowlegeable and very comfortable to speak to. She sat with me for quite a while and answered all my questions. She will now be my internist and I feel I will be in good hands! Thorough examination and very patient! She is a doll!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2009

I've found Dr. rose is thoughtful and diligent. She asks several questions to make sure she is getting your concerns clearly. She is thorough and does not make you feel rushed. She took me very seriously when I came in to see her in the Spring and she took me herself to the ER which was across the street. I ended up having pneumonia. She's great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086007].votes_count ]]