Dr. Elisa Rose

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Elisa Rose has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2465750
04/11/12 2 1 2 4 Dr. Rose never followed up with my orthopedic surgeon with my pre-op results before she went on vacation and so I wasn't able to have my surgery done. I remember when I asked her to follow up with my hematologist who's also part of the NYU medical centers, her reply was"I don't have time to do that." I finally had to decide to leave her and look for another PCP'S.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1859011
06/04/12 5 5 5 5 Sweet caring compassionate knowledgeable never in a rush. Any questions you have she answers. You know she was meant to be a dr and lives her job and patients. She is thorough. I've been with her for 5 yrs now through rough medical situations and she helped me work through them. She should be awarded top dr in NYC.  Respond
RID: 1178824
29/05/10 5 5 5 5 This was my second visit, as I see her yearly. She remembered me, which was shocking! Most doctors have that wham bam thank you ma'am kinda attitude, but this one doesn't. She is always in good spirits, and genuinely listens. You can tell she takes what she does very seriously, and she gives great advice for long-term health. Will absolutely continue to see her even if my insurance stopped accepting her. That's how comfortable I am with her.5
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1119995
04/03/10 5 5 5 5 Took the time to listen, personally took my medical history, didn't feel rushed or just another patient. Staff was welcoming, helpful. Had bloodwork done, excellent care.
Insurance: AHC
RID: 1093556
30/01/10 5 5 5 5 Just switched to Dr. Rose because my former primary care physician stopped taking GHI and planned to move out of the City. All the above reviews are accurate: she's considerate, comprehensive and highly credentialed. I highly recommend Dr. Rose.
Insurance: GHI
RID: 925130
29/06/09 5 5 5 5 I am so pleased to have found an internist that is so pleasant and helpful. Dr Rose takes time to listen, answer questions and explain medical terms I'm not familiar with. She is good at following up and explaining test results by phone. I feel like she really cares! I have visited her twice now and both experiences have been extremely positive.
RID: 869513
24/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rose is exactly what one would hope for in a physician--knowledgeable, kind, thoughtful. She is expresses her opinion about your health (and any unhealthy choices you make) without judgement but with genuine concern. Her staff is great, very enthusiastic, attentive and happy to be doing their job. When I called to find out if she was running late or on time, the person who answered essentially said she is just about always on time. I highly recommend Dr. Rose.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 785419
09/02/09 5 5 5 5 Wow, I'm so happy with this Doctor. Excellent Bedside manner, very knowlegeable and very comfortable to speak to. She sat with me for quite a while and answered all my questions. She will now be my internist and I feel I will be in good hands! Thorough examination and very patient! She is a doll!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 708104
23/10/08 5 5 5 5 I've found Dr. rose is thoughtful and diligent. She asks several questions to make sure she is getting your concerns clearly. She is thorough and does not make you feel rushed. She took me very seriously when I came in to see her in the Spring and she took me herself to the ER which was across the street. I ended up having pneumonia. She's great.
RID: 638347
13/07/08 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Rose after having gone to the ER with palpitations that turned out to be due to an anxiety attack. Though my diagnosis seemed fairly straightforward, she took a great deal of time to examine me for any alternative causes, asked me a ton of questions, and listened diligently and without judgment when I described my symptoms and history. I couldn't have been more pleased with her professionalism or bedside manner. I also received a call from her personally to explain my blood test results. Needless to say, she is now my regular doctor.  Respond
RID: 483812
14/01/08 5 5 5 5 She is approachable, listens, thorough and quite knowledgeable. Highly recommended, could teach others "bedside manners". Gets back to you with results ... and explains them. Her staff is tops!
RID: 342142
10/06/07 5 5 5 Dr. Rose is very knowledgeable, caring & considerate.
Insurance: CIGNA