Rate Dr. Daniel D. Manzi

Dr. Daniel D. Manzi's Ratings

I have felt comfortable with Dr. Manzi and his staff since day one. His staff is helpful and efficient. Dr. Manzi has always been thorough & professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Top rated. Professional, friendly staff. We are repeat patients for colonoscopy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

After having visited a few new docs over the past several months for various reasons, Dr. Manzi and his staff pleasantly surprised me with their friendliness, professionalism, and efficiency. Dr. Manzi was friendly and professional, thorough and helpful; I would recommend this doctor to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Manzi for over 10 years and from day 1 he and his staff have been top notch. He has set the bar very high when it comes to diagnosing and treating all GI issues. He takes care of my entire family as well as my circle of friends. His staff is one of the most efficient group of women I have ever come in contact with, nothing falls throught the cracks. Again Top Notch Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2010

This doctor and staff are one of the best I have ever been to. He should bottle his bedside manner and his staff should train others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

This doctor is very smart. I went there and had to have a procedure. the staff was amazing. They knew how to set things up so that everything went smoothly. DR.Manzi came in to see me before the procedure and put my fears to rest. He also spoke to me and a family member after the procedure. He is a good doctor. I trust him so much that I am going back to him shortly as I will be having another small procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2007

He was all right. Not a warm and fuzzy doctor, but he is knowledgeable. Waiting for an appointment is quite long though, I had an endoscopy done, and had to wait almost 4 weeks for results. Good doctor, just a bit cold. Most of his office staff is good, one receptionist is VERY nasty though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086334].votes_count ]]