Dr. Nadir Kreit

Dr. Nadir Kreit

Rate Dr. Nadir Kreit

Dr. Nadir Kreit's Ratings

I had appointment scheduled for 9am being a new patient I did not know the area I live in Huntsville staff gave me the wrong address but I found the right one on my GPS. However I was "6minutes" late so the put me at the bottom of the list so I didn't get seen until 10:20am. The waiting room is packed with no where to sit. The dental assistants talk bad about the customers children. to top everything off they couldn't even do my procedure. Do not go to this dentist well dentists assistant cause I never once saw the actual doctor his assistants did everything.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

The dental asstant was bad dropping stuff in my mouth I had teeth pulled and filled the dintist had to tell the asstant how to do her job the only thing is I could feel the pain a little bit but I Guess when u don't have to pay anything it's not so bad they get payed by your insurance ,, even thow it was somewhat painfull ill go back,,, because all the other dentist want to charge you a lot of money

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

When you visit Nadir Kreit's office the dental assistant sometimes puts crowns back on. His dental assistant do the work of dentist when they are too busy. Kreit is a very good dentist, but I think they have too many people scheduled for appointments and the dental assistant has to step in and do jobs of dentist.

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

This was the most painful experience of my life. I do believe pregnancy was far better.

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

I had a painful lower back tooth that and they filled it and they were very helpful.

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

told me I needed all my teeth pulled. Second opinion was I needed 3 fillings and 1 root canal

Submitted May 5, 2008 | flag

dentist in his office has poor people skills, rough, and rude

Submitted Feb. 11, 2008 | flag

DR.KREITS OFFICE IS A VERY GOOD PLACE TO GO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOOD QUALITY WORK FOR A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE. I HAD A CROWN DONE ON MY FRONT TOOTH FOR $350, IT IS A VERY CLEAN OFFICE, VERY PROFESSIONAL DOWN TO EARTH STAFF. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH EXPERIANCE DR.KREIT WAS IN DENISTRY SCHOOL FOR 7 YEARS AND HIS BUSINESS HAD BEEN OPEN FOR 12 YEARS, SO HE IS GOOD, TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT BAD DENTISTS ARE, AND DR.KREIT IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2007 | flag

He screwed up my left molar so bad that I cannot eat on that side and it is always in pain.

Submitted June 7, 2007 | flag