Dr. Bob Jamison

Rate Dr. Bob Jamison

Dr. Bob Jamison's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Jamison and his team for the last 17 years..and only 1 cavity which likely is my fault anyways! He is professional, gentle and always explains what is going on. His team from reception to the hygienists are great as well and always make you feel welcome. I have moved around and am currently living in North Burnaby, but still always go back to Richmond to see them as it's worth the trip.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Bob has been my dentist for many years & I travel from Langley . He is very gentle & does excellent work . He does not encourage unnecessary work . My children have always used him & in their 30's have no cavities .Highly recommended even for those that are afraid of the dentist . I will not go to anyone else .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

The kindest, most professional dentist I have ever met. I have been going to Dr. Jamieson since the early 1990s, and although I have since moved over an hours drive away from his office, I still continue to see him every six months. He is that good. His staff is great and very friendly too. I could not ask for a better dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I am a 23 year old female from Surrey and have never been able to find a dentist I could be loyal to. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Jamieson and WOW, was I impressed with the service and knowledge I received from him and his staff. I had my teeth cleaned by Kathy today and she was an absolute pleasure! Even teeth cleanings would make me nervous in the past as some dental assistants can be real rough on the teeth with the machinery they use. Kathy was not only gentle but put me at ease as she talked to me throughout the process to calm my nerves. I even forgot what she was doing! We did find a cavity which I am so thankful a root canal was not necessary for and will be going in to see Dr. Jamieson again towards the end of the month to fix it. I truly look forward to seeing him and his wonderful staff and they can count on me as a loyal customer and someone who would be happy to bring other patients to. Here’s to a healthy mouth!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1089520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

Have been with Dr. Bob for about 35 years, and still go there despite the 40 minute drive from my new home. Hard to judge him based on serious dental work as I'm still cavity-free (41 years old). Most contact is obviously with hygenists, but it's always good to see him. My kids go to him now, and the hygenists do a great job keeping them calm and relaxed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1089519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr. Jamison is an excellent dentist - I've gone to him for over 40 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1089518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2011

Dr. J has helped us even in off hours as his home number is on answering machine. When our son fell, loosening a tooth, he gave us advice that night & had us pop into the office in the morning, no charge. Dr. J is unbelievably gentle. He and the staff are very pleasant, gentle and skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1089517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

My family has gone to Dr Jamieson for about 35 years. I've been to a lot of other dentists as well because work moved us to a lot of cities over the years. Dr Jamieson is the best dentist I've ever been to and we've had nothing but excellent service from him and his staff. I've had a lot of dental problems that required extra attention and I'm a bit nervous as a result. They have been kind, considerate and supportive without fail. I'd recommend them to anyone - especially children and apprehensive adults.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1089516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Jamieson and his team are the best. When people tell me there horror denist stories I can't relate. I have been going to Bob for over 30 years. When I git married I received a free polish for a bright smile and when my kids were born he sent flowers. I can't say enough good things, my kids 9 & 11 never complain about going to the dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1089515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2010

Dr. Jamieson and his team are exceptional! I have been seeing him for over 25 years (since a child).He is a true professional with a calm and relaxing demeanor that makes you feel comfortable. His support staff and team are all awesome, professional and courteous. They treat you more like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1089514].votes_count ]]