Dr. Joceliza G. Chaudhary

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Joceliza G. Chaudhary has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Joceliza" to "Joceliza G."
RID: 1537031
14/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Chaudhary's caring and consistent treatment over the past seven years through a serious and disturbing illness has made a great difference in my life. She does not hesitate to make referrals for areas involving specialist evaluations.
Insurance: Pacificare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 502539
02/02/08 4 4 5 5 I love Dr. Chaudhary - even my husband, who is not impressed by anyone, has switched groups to be in her care. She has addressed all my concerns and was even proactive when she saw my medical chart even before I met her, she put me on different medications that are doing more for me, calls my other physicians with concerns she has, she is wonderful. She actually listens, unlike other doctors who just assume you're an idiot and they know better.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 469260
21/12/07 1 2 1 1 I have been going to Dr Chaudhary for over 5 years. She has been great for the common cold issues but that is about it! I recently develop some abdominal pain in which she been horrible in handling my situation. She doesn't take an interest in resolving my problem (2 months on going). When I speak with her about my pain there is no urgency on her end to resolve it. She orders the wrong MRI which I had to retake it twice that delayed my results for over 2 weeks. I had to find my own specialist since the ones she refers are never available. When I do attend her network of contacts it is like attending the free clinic, below standard medical care. It makes me wonder how much time she is investing the facilities in which she is referring her patients too. Bottom-line is that she is good for your common cold but if you have a problem that could become serious maybe you should look elsewhere.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 429162
15/10/07 5 5 5 5 Out of all the doctors I have had in my 37 years she is the absolute best! Detailed, thorough, caring, and overall, awesome :)She is the one and only doctor over the past 10 years who was able to figure out what was wrong with me....
RID: 429132
15/10/07 5 4 5 4 Outstanding physician, caring and very helpful in supporting me thru a long-term progressive illness. Appears to be enjoying her work, and follows up with phone calls whenever needed.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 320319
16/05/07 4 5 4 Dr. Chaudhary is an angel. Gentle, patient, genuinely caring physician who clearly loves her work. She doesn't rush and therefore can run late for appointments, but she is worth the wait. One complaint is the facility she works in (Samaritan Family Practice). Not the cleanest or most modern place (needs to be gutted and remodeled and the staff trained on how to keep it clean and organized). Someone should tell them that painting over the grunge doesn't look good either... Dr. Chaudary is a diamond (in the rough surroundings). That place is lucky to have her.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 147272
19/02/07 5 5 5 She is wonderful - extremely caring & efficient -patiently explains all. Unfortunately, am no longer a patient - "forced" to join Kaiser through new employer. Trying to convince them to provide other insurance so I can return to Doctor Chaudhary.
RID: 72472
19/12/06 3 5 4 She is great. I don't like going to the doctor but she make you comfortable. She is like visiting a friend.BRondeau
RID: 65393
06/12/06 5 5 5 Comes across as sincere, caring, well-meaning, health care professional. Very friendly, excellent follow-through, and quite thorough. Goes the extra mile to ensure patient's well being. Would recommend anytime.
RID: 412412
06/12/06 5 5 5 Quite knowledgeable, sincere, caring health-care professional. Also very personable and excellent follow-through. Has called me personally several times to ensure my needs are being met. Referred me to top notch specialist in the valley for care beyond her training. She has become our family physician. Have recommended her without hesitation and continue to do so.  Respond
RID: 25906
21/03/06 5 5 5 Very caring and takes the time to listen and address your concerns. Doesn't try to diagnosis your problem before actually seeing you like some doctors who are in a hurry. Very personable. Called me back personally with followup answers to questions and tests.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 10202
03/08/05 5 5 5 Very helpful, knowledgable GP. Never makes you feel rushed or trivializes concerns.