Rate Dr. Mary O'Neil

Dr. Mary O'Neil's Ratings

I have been Dr. O'Neill's patient for many years. She is friendly, but very matter-of-fact in her demeanour. She gets to the point, and I think she appreciates it if her patient does too. She has always been thorough with me and my family, referred us for tests or to specialists without hesitation if need be. I feel she listens to me, but if you are one who likes to have a lengthy chat about your health, she may not be the dr for you. My family and I will continue to see her. The unfortunate part of all our appointments is the wait. I ALWAYS wait at least 50 mins past my appointment time before I see her. One time I waited 2 full hours past my appointment time-with two small children! She apologized, but there was no apology or explanation from the staff at the desk. Unfortunately, I do not expect anything more from the desk staff. Although they seem to know what they are doing, they are some of the most unfriendly people I have meet who work with the public-in person and over the phone. Perhaps they should see a dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

This doctor is not helpful and very dissmissive.She certainly doesn't offer any resolution to medical problems. Also the staff at her clinic are very rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1092482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2010

This doctor gave me the roughest PAP of my life! She also didn't ask me ANY questions about my sexual history, and did very little history/intro at all. On another occasion I was upset about an issue and she showed NO empathy at all. I feel that she is punching the clock and not paying attention to preventative medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1092481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

She is the best Doctor and my daughter thinks she is great as well. If all doctors were this good the world would be a better place. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1092480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2008

Dr. ONeil was my family doctor many years ago in Mulgrave, she has been my all time fav doctor, caring, compassionate. Mulgrave would love to have her back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1092479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Dr. Oneil is an amazing Doctor, who has helped my family and I Greatly...Thank you soooo much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1092478].votes_count ]]