Rate Dr. Mary O'Neil

Dr. Mary O'Neil's Ratings

This doctor is not helpful and very dissmissive.She certainly doesn't offer any resolution to medical problems. Also the staff at her clinic are very rude.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2010 | flag

This doctor gave me the roughest PAP of my life! She also didn't ask me ANY questions about my sexual history, and did very little history/intro at all. On another occasion I was upset about an issue and she showed NO empathy at all. I feel that she is punching the clock and not paying attention to preventative medicine.

Submitted May 29, 2009 | flag

She is the best Doctor and my daughter thinks she is great as well. If all doctors were this good the world would be a better place. Thanks

Submitted Feb. 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. ONeil was my family doctor many years ago in Mulgrave, she has been my all time fav doctor, caring, compassionate. Mulgrave would love to have her back!

Submitted June 7, 2007 | flag

Dr. Oneil is an amazing Doctor, who has helped my family and I Greatly...Thank you soooo much.

Submitted June 4, 2007 | flag